1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198117756563 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by McFeely, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McFeely

McFeely New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52959963
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198117756563 ()

Victim profile: 76561198066185655

What happened? Description:
    Pretty self explanatory, Foopie (his name at the time) was on PPM Unusual Trade server #3 with me, and has said he wanted to crab a craft hat. I like to make sure people are being honest crabbers so I took him up on it, offered a hat to crab against in trade, we went for it. He lost, 3-1 and ran. The agreement was my Scout Shako vs his Hat of Cards

Screenshots below, starting with us agreeing on the crab (he says do you agree to server rules, I say the goods were crabbing against, we both say we agree), then the score progressively, then the win and him disconnecting, then my latest inventory history showing no trade with him, followed lastly by proof of his identity.

I hope this is sufficient evidence to have him banned, please let me know if I'm missing anything or something is wrong with this report. Cheers!​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    Hello, do you have more screenshots of the crab itself? Also if possible give server demos or logs
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    @McFeely,

Unfortunately, without the requested information, this report will be archived. Please open a new report with the requested information or evidence if you can provide it later.

Thanks.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.