1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198119557633 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Siminator55, Jan 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:32194479
    Going to lock this until I have time to take a look at all that has presented. If you guys have any additional evidence send them thru PM and I will re-open the report.
    SilentReaper(SR) likes this.
  2. Siminator55

Siminator55 Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:76193357
    the proof

Attached Files:

3. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Siminator55,

We need the Steam Inventory History of the traded items, or of that period where this happened in. Make sure I can see 2 days before and after the trade.

Required Steam Settings for this exercise:
    - Open the Steam Browser by double clicking the steam icon in the tray in lower right corner of your screen.
    - On top left, open menu "Steam" and select "Settings".
    - On the new Settings dialog box, select "Interface" and enable the tick in front of "Display Steam URL address bar when available".
    - Click "OK" to close the Steam Settings dialog, applying the setting.

How to make the screenshot(s) and add them to the reply here:
    - In the Steam Browser, go to your Inventory, by clicking your Nickname in the top middle and selecting "Inventory"
    - On top right, click the "More" button that is shown above the game labels for the various inventories you have, and select "View Inventory History".
    - Seek the trade that relates to this on the number of pages you have (look below for the requirements).
    - Go to the start menu and type in the seek box "snipping", you will find in Vista and later the "Snipping Tool", click it to start it. It directly wants to make a screenshot. Select the full window excluding the very top of the steam browser window where your LOGIN name is shown. But INCLUDE the Nickname, the steam URL bar fully, both sides and full bottom of the steam browser.
    - Click the "Diskette" icon, or click "File" and then "Save As...", and save it to your desktop.
    - Come back here and make a reply.
    - Drag the image into the reply on the forum from the desktop.

Requirements of the screenshot(s):
    - Exclude the Login name and steam wallet amount that is on the very top right.
    - MUST show the Steam URL in top left.
    - MUST show the NICKNAME in top middle.
    - MUST show the Steam window fully from left side to the right side of the window.
    - MUST show the related trade from the day before to up to at least 2 days after the trade or current date if that is earlier.
    - MUST show to the bottom of the steam browser window.
    - You are NOT to edit the screenshot, and NOT to blank out anything.
    - If you are using a custom skin, we will require you to redo this with the default Steam skin.
    For an example, click this screenshot: http://files.steamrep.com/1/2014-10/2014-10-12_20-16-58.png
  4. Siminator55

Steam:
    Thats it

Attached Files:

5. Tio José das Vacas

SteamRep Admin:
    Hello @Siminator55, this report has provided the expected evidence. It will be prioritized for later review. It may result in possible bans against the accused.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. AlphaCannyThing

AlphaCannyThing Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79645952
    I lent him a burning berliners. When he refused to return it, I refused to return the item of his I had. We traded back, items went to their respectful owners. How hard is that to understand?
  7. Siminator55

Steam:
    Let the Admin handle this, we both know what happened, you know what you did, so please dont comment and leave it clean for the admin :)
  8. AlphaCannyThing

Steam:
    Steamrep rules allow admins and the accuser/victim/suspect to comment on your posts. Anyways, since you said you don't care yet you instantly comment, the admins can see what I've written above. So keep crying about the five buds that were rightfully mine...
  9. AlphaCannyThing

Steam:
  10. Siminator55

Steam:
    Man. We both know you didnt lent it. Thats BS. We used to be good Friends, I middlemanned a God-Tier bet for you, and you just say that your tip was that you lent me a Unusual? We both know thats bullshit. You dont have any proof that you lent it because its not true. You wanted to broker my Unusual, and I trusted you. Then because i didnt give you something you removed me and I still wanted my hat back. Then you said you want the hat that I tip you? thats bullshit.
  11. AlphaCannyThing

Steam:
    It's worth pointing out that the accuser is a scammer now. He has scammed an arcana viewfinder and is banned from many places like outpost. He has done suspicious behaviors and one sided betting before, so his word should be disregarded now.
  12. Siminator55

Steam:
  13. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    sjeez the bickering continues.

Locked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.