1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198121371489 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by niLLa, Jan 26, 2016.

1. niLLa

niLLa New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:97026549
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198121371489

Victim profile: 76561198154318827

What happened? Description:
    Slayin wanted to team bet so I added him to see what he was talking about. When I added him he explained that I needed to trade him my items and he would go big on a pot. At first I thought this was fishy and told him I would not bet this way (as listed in the chat logs). I then joined a team speak he invited me too and we talked for several hours while I did independent betting. He then brought up the idea to go in a pot together once again, since I was talking with him for several hours I became to trust him more because I seem to see the best in people. I then finally agreed to go in with him and traded him my skins. We remained in contact in team speak for about 5 min before his friend karma banned me and said "sorry for your loss rip skins." (screenshot provided). At this point he removed me on steam and blocked me. There are also 3 reports of the same scam on this guy!

note: I could care less about my skins, I just want to make sure this guy gets what he deserves, so he can no longer scam other players in the future.​

Provide Evidence:
    These are screen shots of the chat logs, trade history, and the team speak ban.​

Attached Files:

2. ✮ fr0sty

✮ fr0sty New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:44919244
    scammed me too same method back in August. There are 4 reports on this guy. cmon steamrep get rid of him already