1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198121515672 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GranZon, Jul 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GranZon

GranZon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:56416092
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198121515672

Victim profile: 76561198073097913

What happened? Description:
    He added me to trade giftable ultra rare cache sets. i was clear from beginning that buyer goes first and i need reservation. 30 days passed and i messaged him and he replayed , after we came to agreement he played a dumb role that it is his first time trading and blah blah blah.
    I did not send the abscesserator bundle or the jaggad honor sets that he wanted to buy , he said he bought the steam wallet code from somewhere else and if i send one of the sets he will send the code so then i send the other set that we agreed to trade. the reason he was suspicious with me is i was offline when we wanted to make the trade which it was just a status in steam to avoid playing with some friends. i showed myself online and in-game and showed him i can gift him the sets with a screenprint. Then he said ah i am a little bit worried and blah blah blah, so let us try something cheaper and let us trade for a golden Fin of the First Spear skin for 5$ steam wallet code that he said he got it from outside steam.
    Long story short i gifted it to him and then he went back to the old topic that send me pudge set so i send the code. i refused to do so and said clearly u can delete me and forget about it. he said "you win" and then he claimed that he have the 2 codes and he is just waiting me to finish my game ( we talked for half hour!! and i got bored of him) and then he said he is going to buy some $hit to eat from the store. And that is it. OFFLINE STATUS.
    P.S.A I am not here to cry about a useless digital item. We just need to stop this mf from scamming others for expensive sets.​

Provide Evidence:
    I attached all of the steam chat as screenshots below and a recent screenshot of when he received the item with the date below showed in windows.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with cd keys, game codes, steam codes, Pin codes etc.. due to current Investigative Policy.

http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/

You are welcome to report the user to Valve
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.