1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198125402353 - (The Epic Sniper / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by gukingofheart, May 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49222635
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198125402353 (The Epic Sniper)

Victim profile: 76561198058710999

What happened? Description:
    The Epic Sniper claimed to be scammed by MLG_ and instantly asked me for a (2 at first) but made it a key trade offer to make up for his loss.
    I decided to help The epic sniper to see if MLG_ would give him back his G. AWP hand.
    He kept saying he would, but never delivered.
    As time went on, I noticed a weird pattern between the two. Besides both of them never being online at the same time, they both said as little as possible.
    When I told The Epic Sniper to report him on steamrep, he avoid it, later said he did, but no report was ever made.​

Provide Evidence:
    SS1 - shows him sending me a trade offer and claims he was scammed.
    SS2 - The Epic Sniper profile page
    SS3 - MLG_ adding me many hours later because he said we were friends, and didn't even mention about The Epic Sniper accusing him of being a scammer.
    SS4 - MLG profile page.
    SS8 - Showing one of the warnings I gave to MLG.
    SS9 - not really important, but noticed how he instantly went offline after asking for a status.
    I only have my word, but before that SS, he claimed was at camp, and that's why he didn't trade him. Since he didn't scam me, I failed to take a screenshot of this.
    SS17 - SS20 - Shows him saying he'll report the guy, then failing to do so, ignoring the fact I said I was going to report him, then claimed to have reported MLG on steamrep.

Do you need more conversation evidence? I uploaded the main evidence.
    The other screenshots I have are mainly getting in one message, and saying that hopefully I can get your items back.​

Attached Files:

2. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
    If no one wants to check to see if he scammed me or not, can you at least check to see if he's an alt of one?
  3. gukingofheart

gukingofheart New User

Steam:
  4. JohndXD

JohndXD Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82568312
    just recently saw this post about me (i used to be the epic sniper a ton of years ago). i dont use steamrep at all and i just looked it by accident and found this. first of all i am deeply sorry if you think i was scamming you.i cant remember anything of it because i was young and all (about 11-13 and i am shamefull of it).i do remember the fact that mlg had scammed me a genuine awp and a few stranges and i had asked for your help since you were a scammed people helper etc. i can confirm mlg was NOT my alt or ever was and i didnt want to associate with him in the first place. as i said earlier i was really young and didnt know how to use steam rep so i didnt report him since i didnt know how. i dont remember why i asked to trade with you but now that i look back to it im incredibly sorry about it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.