1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198125818113 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Gentleneer, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gentleneer

Gentleneer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:29430476
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198125818113 ()

Victim profile: 76561198019126681

What happened? Description:
    I saw this guy's post in steam community group called Bitcoin Traders
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BitcoinForSteam/discussions/0/38596748380985531/

I added him, and we had a discussion. Screenshots of which you can see in evidence.
    He told me about his "friend", and added me from another account (Kid-Ranqe):
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198146990475
    He logged in to his "friend's" account and I started to talk with him on this account.
    I had conversation with him then, and I sent him the gifts. He asked me to relog, as seen in screenshots.
    After relogging second time, both profiles were gone from my friend list, and are now private.
    He changed name of first profile from Erik Young™ to [PAY]_Dallas™.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots of discussion with Erik Young™.
    Screenshots of discussion with Kid-Ranqe.
    Screenshot of Gift History.​

Attached Files:

2. Gentleneer

Gentleneer New User

Steam:
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
  4. Gentleneer

Gentleneer New User

Steam:
    Here they are. Thank you for the reply!

Attached Files:

5. LionANDPrime♬

LionANDPrime♬ Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:82776192
    Hello, My name is Erik Young and would like to explain multiple things to user Gentleneer and Sjru. I have been absent from steam for quite a while due to finishing School and receiving a full time job. I came back to Steam seeing that my Account was High-Jacked and recovered it through Steam Support. The person you reported with what I would assume to either be his first account or 'Alternative' account Play the Game Spiral Knights. He Played the game Spiral Knights on my account aswell and if SteamREP can look into my IP or such can see that I have never Installed the game Spiral Knights or played it before. Obviously this guy that hacked my account was using it to retrieve things due to that game because as I can see in chat above he is asking for Spiral Knights 'DLC's. In addition, he attempted to scam some of my real friends that I know and others from steam for quite a while who left me multiple emails saying what happened. I have proof of retrieving my account but do not know what evidence of that you would like because in my ticket I have personal information such as transaction ID's last 4 digits of my credit card #, current location, etc. I have secured my account fully contacting steam asking them to supervise other tickets requested to get this account that I will only contact them through my email only not any other. I asked my friend for advice and he told me to refund Gentleneer but I think that isn't justice and it wasn't my fault. If any evidence is needed towards anything I can supply emails, IP Address, etc proving that I did not do this and I am true owner of my account Erik Young. Thank-You.
  6. Gentleneer

Gentleneer New User

Steam:
    If you really did contact Steam Support, can you provide link to your support ticket?
  7. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Ticket number7135-RPBM-2840
    CategoryAccount Questions > Hijacked or stolen account
    Email(PERSONAL)
    Product*STEAM*
    Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

We apologize for the delay.

It appears as though the account may have been hijacked by another user. Please follow the link below and take the prescribed steps to ensure the security of the account in the future:
    I have reset the account password and sent the new login information in a separate e-mail. If you do not receive the e-mail and you are running a Spam filter, check and make sure the e-mail is not being filtered as spam
  8. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Other stuff from my Report is personal such as giving me link towards changing password, steam guard and my own personal information. If anything else needed just ask I will attempt to respond as soon as possible.
  9. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    I kept attempting to add you and it said error adding friend, then realised that the user added you to the blocked list of my friends list. So I just another request so if I am busy with work or something you can message me on steam.
  10. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Screenshot of Steam Reply

Attached Files:

11. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
  12. Kiki

Kiki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28783934
    Yeah, this is all true. I've been in contact with Erik for a few months now trying to finish a trade.

The guy on this account right now: http://steamcommunity.com/id/capone_otf is a hijacker.

I'm not sure what proof I can provide that would help, but if there is anything I can, let me know.
  13. Kiki

Kiki New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:28783934
    OR WAS A HIJACKER

my apologies, I didn't read the thread thoroughly, Erik got his account stolen before by the same person, if he got it back now, great.
  14. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Yes Mr. Kiki you have been dealing with someone that has hacked my account. I have multiple messages from my friends and such receiving this guy using my name for Skype, Team Speak, Facebook, Raid-call. So if you have been in touch with any of these of course it's simple to believe it is the rightful owner. I retrieved my account with giving all my transaction ID's, emails, password history, etc. I have a friend saying you spoke to him saying that the person on this account owes you 360.00$. So in that case you are one of the victims as-well and even though this guy was clever you should at least have not been so naive and followed his steps which are against the terms and conditions of steam's policy if I may add.
  15. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Steamrep Moderator Sjru, if you need any evidence of proof of ownership account I feel comfertable sharing my personal information with you personally, not open to public.
  16. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Kiki, is not attempting to bribe me with Spiral Knights items, 50.00$ and calling me a rapist and being very rude. This is really making me uncomfortable and would like this person to be dealt with because it's unfair. And I think he is the hacker and scammer himself and he is asking for my password as-well.

Attached Files:

17. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Is now attempting to bribe me sorry*
  18. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Okay, I think Kiki should be investigated. Look at all these screenshots please check his chat, trade history. Seems so suspicious I certainly think he is the person who hacked me and impersonated me.

Attached Files:

19. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    Bribe + Threat

Attached Files:

20. LionANDPrime♬

Steam:
    He took it to far, I had to delete him because of all the nasty, and rude things he was saying involving drugs, rape, etc. This is super bad and pretty sure it's illegal and if it isn't it should be.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.