1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198127380301 - (Princess Keyori / [None] No items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Sniper Pro, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Sniper Pro

Sniper Pro FirePowered Head Admin Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49525162
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198127380301 (Princess Keyori)

Victim profile: 76561198112309789

What happened? Description:
    The owner of this account added me, and immediately told me he was the "main" account of StevensUniverse, which I now know is a scammer account.

This account is an alternate account of StevensUniverse, a scammer account that is associated with numerous other scammer accounts. The owner of this particular account added me because it turns out I had bought several keys from StevensUniverse for Paypal money, which I of course regret. The owner of the account blatantly admitted to being an alternate account and we had a lengthy conversation regarding his association with StevensUniverse and the multiple scamming charges against him and his other accounts. The owner never denies being an alternate account of StevensUniverse, but does provide some (lame) excuses as to why he wasn't really the one doing all the scamming.

I do apologize for having bought the keys off of StevensUniverse, as I didn't check to see if he was a scammer at the time. Hopefully this at least makes up for some of my mistake, although I know helping a scammer profit can never be forgiven.​

Provide Evidence:
    Pictures of our entire conversation. He provided me with proof that he had indeed received the Paypal payment from me, which confirms without a reasonable doubt that this is indeed an alternate account to Stevens Universe. If any other information is required, please do not hesitate to ask.

Again, I feel terrible for having traded with StevensUniverse, and I promise to do a better background check on people I trade with next time.​

Attached Files:

2. You Are The One

You Are The One SteamRep Admin

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41038663
    added note
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**