1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198127972963 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Junseong.exe, Jul 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junseong.exe

Junseong.exe Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:160617910
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198127972963

Victim profile: 76561198281501548

What happened? Description:
    On csgo lounge, a guy posted his karambit fade for free. I knew that this was a scam method in which you say that another guy (actually his friend) has a dota 2 item he needs and that he wants me to get the item for me. When you trade your knife for his 5 dollar dota 2 item, they block you. So, I knew that he was a scammer so I wanted to test my theory. I added him and asked for his knife. Sure enough, he asked me to get a dota 2 item for him. I called him a scammer, but he denied it. When I told him that the person with the dota 2 item was actually his friend, he just blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Never tell your password to anyone.
    GoProJuns: hello
    Animal: i write you my problem if you want fade
    Animal: wait
    GoProJuns: k
    Animal: One guy have an item i need, i added him we talk and we got into a fight and he blocked me. I need help with this guy if you can just add him and ask him for it ,if you get that item from him we two trade,but if you don`t want my fade you can ask him to unblock me so i can offer him my fade for it,trying not hurting anyone.i am trading my knife for one dota2 item if you want to help me get it?i can give you my fade for that item if you help me get it?
    GoProJuns: *sigh* someone literally tried this scam on me 30 seconds ago
    Animal: im no scamer
    GoProJuns: the other person with the dota 2 item is your friend
    Animal is now Offline.
    GoProJuns: he will ask to trade my knife​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well I'll move this to review however it would have been nice to know who the other user was involved but you cut them off too fast.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.