1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198130632079 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by copycat4896, Feb 28, 2015.

1. copycat4896

copycat4896 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:75040681
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198130632079

Victim profile: 76561198110347090

What happened? Description:
    He added me and offer me his item for my bundles that still can't be traded but can be sent out as gift.He agree to trade his item for 3 of my set bundles and told me to go first by sending the 1st bundle. Then he will give me his item so I can send another 2 remaining bundles to him and complete the deal.

So I go first and send him my 1st bundle, then he asked me to send him 2nd set before he give me his arcana.Then he just complains about not having gem on it (I promise to give him the gem while trading the item) and need to get 2nd bundles.By this point he keeps mention that will give me his item after I sent the 2nd bundle to him.So after I sent the 2nd bundle to him and he request for 3rd bundle before he trade his item to me.He did trade me to show me his item and keep telling me to send 3rd bundle so he can trade with me, thats the time it showed notice that his been reported before and I realize this guy probably up to no good.He keeps tell me to send the final bundle but I insist he give me 1st and at the end he deleted me.​

Provide Evidence:
    Chat message in image cc1 till cc5 uplaoded​

Attached Files:

• CC1.png
      CC1.png
      File size:
      92.8 KB
      Views:
    • CC2.png
      CC2.png
      File size:
      96.6 KB
      Views:
    • cc3.png
      cc3.png
      File size:
      98.1 KB
      Views:
    • cc4.png
      cc4.png
      File size:
      95.9 KB
      Views:
    • cc5.png
      cc5.png
      File size:
      49.9 KB
      Views:
  2. CHOCOLATE 2

CHOCOLATE 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:88193847
    He gave u the arcana bro thats what he said on me , i was his steam friend !
  3. Admiral - AML

Admiral - AML New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:85183175
    What a backstab report from me u high lvl steam player , u better post the whole conversation , I went back on 30mins and then i wraped and send the lina arcana but then u said u want the legion arcana and then u deleted me ! U stupid High lvl player ! You eventually block and report me here ! Also thanks you just sended me only when bundle and then i send the arcana u are the one who lied you ! bastard