1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198137376937 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by RisTyer, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RisTyer

RisTyer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42103375
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198137376937

Victim profile: 76561198044472479

What happened? Description:
    Well i was doing nothing just sitting in my computer watching Youtube when suddenly this guy adds me saying that he wanna trade his all class unusual worth $70, i was like hm ok seems fine but then he said that i needed to add 5 keys, i didn't have keys and i really didn't wanted to trade my cosmetics or weapons for it so in rejected, then he copy pasted this: (i know he did because on the bottom of the chat that "xxxxxx is typing something" only took him 2 seconds)

"can you give me that unusual now? i will pay some items to trust me, please i promise i will give u all my items + the unusual i have when i quit tf2"

after that i was 100% sure that this guy was trying to scam so i went to steamrep.com (here of course xd) and saw that he had 5 reports and that almost all of them had this quote "i will give you all my stuff in x days when i quit tf2".

So then i confronted him saying that had been reported on steamrep multiple times and he was like "wtf is steamrep" and few moments later he removed me and probably blocked me.

and that is all i have to say folks! hope guys like these get banned or atleast that the community knows who they are and avoid being scammed like i could have been few minutes ago.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] he added me and offers me his hat, then he proceds to start the scam with the "i'll quit tf2 soon" excuse. (i thought it was fake because he has trades in outpost and that he has 500+ in tf2 it's obvious that he wants to play more and get profit from trading)
    [​IMG] his steamrep page (he has 5 reports and in 3 of those he uses the same strategy he used on them)
    [​IMG] he continuous the scam attemp and then promises me that he'll quit tf2 in 3 days just like he said to the other people in his steamrep reports.
    [​IMG] An image of his profile after clicking his avatar in the chat.

[​IMG] The unusual he was going to give me (he doesn't have any other unusuals in his bp [unless he put it in the market])
    [​IMG] My unusual and the one i was going to give him.​

Attached Files:

2. RisTyer

RisTyer New User

Steam:
    i think the images in the "Provide evidence" section aren't loading but anyway you can see them at the "Attached Files" section.
  3. GET SHREKT S>Unusual

GET SHREKT S>Unusual New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88555604
    Idiot dont lie, i traded u it for fair price, kid.
  4. GET SHREKT S>Unusual

GET SHREKT S>Unusual New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:88555604
  5. RisTyer

RisTyer New User

Steam:
    wait are you talking about me??
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    All irrelevant posts were removed - The report is nothing more than someone reporting the accused because they had other reports which is unacceptable and report should have been declined years ago for that reason alone.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.