1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198139275106 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Bartdavy, May 20, 2016.

1. Bartdavy

Bartdavy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52288428
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198139275106

Victim profile: 76561198064842585

What happened? Description:
    this happened at around 12:30 am 5/20, Alright so i was on steam talking with friends and i get a friend request so i accept it, he then goes on to say if i'm looking to trade my knife, i replied yes, he was asking what knife i wanted i say Gut knife crimson web FT, he says alright i will be buying it for you now ( drew a red flag in my head ) he then asks if i know what stem rep is i said no i'm new to trading scene, i shortly searched it up on google i put his profile in, and its clean no rep or anything. he then goes on saying i will be getting a community admin and this takes him a while to find one (which drew another flag in my head) he sends me a link to the "community admin" for stem rep to make sure this is legit, So i add him and i noticed that there was a delay after each msg was sent from both of them which i was skeptical about, so i search up this "community admins" profile on steam rep with his steam32 id and he is banned from steam rep i look at the reasons on why he is and its for impersonating, i later told the suspect Meep that i wont be trading with him because i found a better deal ( i was just getting out of it).​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. advicebanana

advicebanana SteamRep Moderator Friend Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:11522747
    Hello @Bartdavy,
    screenshots need to be uncropped and unedited. Can you provide uncropped screenshots?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  3. Bartdavy

Bartdavy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52288428
    Yea can do once I get home