1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198142932607 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by lucas.mcs, Jul 26, 2015.

1. lucas.mcs

lucas.mcs New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48231811
    I made a video, in some minutes I'll upload that on youtube, you friend change his name for the same as mine, and then you printed the trade, that you are saying that was with me
  2. lucas.mcs

lucas.mcs New User

Steam:
    in 25minutes, the video will be online here's the youtube link where it'll appears
  3. lucas.mcs

lucas.mcs New User

Steam:
    the video was uploaded, as you can see my last trade was on july 10, I had a lina arcana on october 2014, I sell it, to buy the asiatic compendium, and I won it on a bet in dota lounge, so, like I said to you before, if you saY the truth I won't do nothing, but you choose lie to me, and say that I'm a scammer, the only reason to came here, is that you call me scammer, so I prefered open this report before you did that and lying about me
  4. lucas.mcs

lucas.mcs New User

Steam:
  5. Love is around

Love is around New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:91333439
    ok, just say me please why i didnt get arcana back? where is it? that person i play some times with him, yes i lied, i know him for some time , i was trading with him and after we play some games togheter cause i like to play on support, but his inv , i have no acces on it and i didnt give him arcana, i say that i didnt want to scamm u and want good trade, then when u say that i'm a scammer i panicked, cause u acuse me, i saw it on your inv and understood that u lie to me, yes, i panicked, but i'm not a scammer, i didnt have arcana yet, dont know how but u steal it and didnt give gyro immo, but u promise them .
  6. Captain Unicorn Smiles

Captain Unicorn Smiles r/dota2trade moderator Partner Community

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55854370

Can you stop spamming with your incessant comments. I'd ask you to provide a timestamped inventory history but I'm fairly confident you won't since the person you traded it to was the user who, surprise surprise, also has two pending reports on your FL.

[​IMG]