1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198153874080 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bomsusik, Nov 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bomsusik

Bomsusik Donator - Tier IV

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42460722
    Sorry, missed the hyperlink.
    Attached.

Attached Files:

2. Bomsusik

Steam:
    Also, I've missed your request to do it in a web browser, to which I apologize.
    I attached the trade history in a web browser to increase the evidence accuracy and respect your request. (With a hyperlink on WebBrower retake 2.png. Snipping Tool doesn't show the cursor, sadly)

Attached Files:

3. OG Link

OG Link Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:96804176
    I'm sorry you couldnt figure out how to check a history on an item I assumed a steamrep admin knew how to do that easily again I have traded him I have been friends with him and I have not agreed to broker for him plain and simple his proof is not proof Im done commenting I have made my self clear from the beginning.
  4. OG Link

Steam:
    My answer will remain this for both open cases on me have a nice day :! This is my last comment thank you ;D
  5. Bomsusik

Steam:
    Also, there's also this evidence I found, which isn't required, but may be used as an open confession from OP.
    (Hyperlink to the SteamRep included)

Attached Files:

6. Bomsusik

Steam:
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Thanks will review again shortly.
  8. OG Link

Steam:
    Alright kids the Witch Hunt is over I have proven my Point. As of this point in time 70% of the Unusuals have been returned, check my compare on bp.tf and the history on all the unusuals that were removed from this account have been returned to the users they came from, the other 30% include Fox and a few others please accept my friend request or add me to get your unusuals right away. Everyone is getting there stuff back ohh except one guy his name is Sleepy he owned the scorching billycock and he scammed out from some kid a while ago you can literally easily check t he history and see sleepys alt accounts are bp banned and traded him the unusual anyway everyones get there unusuals back games over kids. God Loves you
  9. OG Link

Steam:
    And just to be clear that was about 1000 keys easily in unusuals or more in items xD
  10. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.