1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198155142675 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fatalis, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatalis

Fatalis Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:186800137
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198155142675

Victim profile: 76561198333866003

What happened? Description:
    He wants to bought my glock wasteland rebel in paypal but i think he will send some shitty email in my yahoo, just look how he wants to happen.​

Provide Evidence:
    i know im banned here, but i want to help the community now. i changed a lot, but this guy is entirely an idiot to think im gonna fall to his scam, many others tried that to me when they say they go first they have fake paypal named email and he will chat me in my email to tell me that i received the money, attempt failed for him. He is also a streamer who lost a bet i think coz many donated to him but he doesnt have many skins now. you can check his twitch link in the screenshots. thanks steamrep, Its okay that my ban appeal is denied but pls approve my report appeal thanks​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Fatalis DId you get a fake paypal email or are you assuming the user will send you one?
  3. Fatalis

Fatalis Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:186800137
    actually i stopped the conversation there, as you can see he is being aggressive to me. he is forcing me to sell my glock, and he always says that check my profile i have good rep, but srsly we all can write +rep on the profile. many others tried that scam to me, and why i stopped the deal? bcoz im scared of being reported again here. maybe he will change the story that he send me the money which i didnt, so i stopped the deal for that. because i can sense in the way he is speaking to me.
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Forcing you to sell something isn't a scam.. we don't investigate anything to do with rep.... you seem to be reporting the user assuming they are doing something wrong.
    Declining the trade was prob best - but we can't review reports based on assumptions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.