1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198158880283 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by milkshake420, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LW | Trades | Key Swap

LW | Trades | Key Swap New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:99307277
    Sorry for mistakes i use mobile phone with polish auto correct.
  2. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    And to clear this at start i was 100% sure those are random scammers, lvl 2 few months old account saying i need to give him back 300$ knife and 2nd account that DO HAVE in her profile ,,nudę photos for skins,, milion of scammers lke this add me daily Than after he dobę those reddits that WAS REMOVED FOR REASON i sayd ok either he lies or my account was compromised i go to support.

This whole thing when i watch it mąkę me so nervous who in clear state IF mind would risk 2500 gamę account with reputation on many communities for any in gamę s✿✿✿, especially that i had rich inventory for long time i didnt need More.. You write about others i scammed, who??? I Broughton many things from respectful traders never had single problem. That raffle thing so hurt me i wasted so much time and effort just to mąkę community happy i gave away from my own wallet like 500$ od games check me on steam gifts and now im accused to do that to scam ppł for knifes and trash 30 cents skins. Im starting to hate steam community i will NEVER again do anything for anyone
  3. Erieos

Erieos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24534190
    I can also confirm that the accused is acting strange, I wanted to help out Milkshake because I know how it feels to have your Christmas screwed over, so I asked Remike (The owner of Salenauts, which Lukaswey is a admin of) and he sent this response [​IMG]

But up until Janni mentioned it in his post, Lukaswey didn't say anywhere while talking to Milkshake that he was hacked or that his account was stolen.

Dude, just apologize and give Milkshake the money or his knife back, it's better to give them up, they're replaceable, your Steam account's reputation however, is not.

If you don't give it back there's a decent chance he'll get it back from contacting Steam Support anyways, AND you'll have no rep.
  4. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:124707959
    Lukas, I have reported you to steam support and got my response lastnight at 9:23 pm CST. They said they are looking into the suspension of your account. I have shown them this steamrep post, the Reddit posts, chat logs, the picture of the trade, everything. If you give me my knife back I will tell them everything has been resorted, and I will close the ticket. Your choice. I don't know how long it will take them to suspend your account so set your own course here, buddy. I will also be reporting you on Lethalzone and other sites if you do not give me my knife back.
  5. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    You're cornered, dude. Just give up, honestly. It'll be your best bet. Otherwise I will continue to f✿✿✿ you up nonstop. Trust me, I've got the time; you stole the knife I was gonna buy games with. So just give it up before you continue to turn this into something you shouldn't have.
  6. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    And, by the way. I'm very curious as to why you actually did throw away your good rep like this. I don't understand. You don't scam people for 30 cent trash skins, you scam them for 300 USD skins. Like, I even said to you dude that was the only way I would be able to buy games for my gf and I. Why you gotta be an a✿✿✿✿✿✿? Like, seriously. On CHRISTMAS you're scamming ppl? This isn't even about the knife (though I would like it back) this is about the fact that you just manipulated your reputation to get me to trust you and to scam me. Seriously not cool, dude. I wanted to be your friend, I was talking to my gf at the time and she even said you were awesome. Like wtf? What did anyone do to u that u have to scam people? Especially on Christmas? :/ I really hope you get banned but my offer is on the table, give me my knife back and I'll call it even.
  7. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    Dude seriously i personaly DID NOT SCAM You i seriously i starting to belevie you get scammed but i really dont know how this happend and who did this to you and me, this belevie me devastating me same as you if you saying truth
  8. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    Alright dude. Like I said do what you want. We have provided proof that you scammed me and you are still denying it. I offered you a deal but if you don't want to give it back, I won't cancel the ticket :)
  9. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    Do not, and im not asking you to do that i have my own ticked open and support is contacting me. I really wanted to get this sorted out.
  10. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    Bro, I have provided so much evidence, others have provided so much evidence, and you are sitting here just saying "bro I didn't scam you." You keep changing your profile, the picture, customurl, description, everything. For NO reason except for the fact you're trying to hide all of this. Just give me the knife back.
  11. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    Provide some evidence or give the knife to me and just end this before u get in even more trouble, bro.
  12. Erieos

Erieos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:24534190
    Honestly I'm assuming they'll just check the IP that was logged in at the time when the trade went through and discipline if it turns out that it was the same IP address that is normally logged in to the account, good luck, guys.
  13. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    ^ exactly. Like Lukas the harsh reality is that steam support is going to check this and I am going to win this because you DID scam my knife. So why do you not just give it back before you get your account and reputation ruined?
  14. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    Dude do you think im an idiot that think that changing profile will hide anything ?? Its not like its now i started to change my pictire and profile ask my friends i change it very often depends what game i play and wich community i talk too, now i have pictire for polish commnity, this is thing i done like always and any of my friends i always doone that. Dude its like talking to brick wall i presonaly REALY dont know wtf happend im a grown man i have faimily many of rl friends in friendlist (only reason i did profile friends only cuz i didnt want them to get drag into this tho they observe it closley and many of them are helping me ) I DO NOT HAVE YOUR KNIFE seriously i really have no idea what happed and so hope this will sort out
  15. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    Oh? You don't have my knife? Which account does then, buddy? I watched it go into your inventory (from mine), you remove + block me, and my knife is gone. Can't wait to go see your account again and see that it got the ban hammer. Give the knife back before steam support handles this.
  16. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    I know that you have it and you have it on an alt account. Just please give it back. Seriously dude. That was my Christmas money for my girlfriend and I, I even told you that. Why can't you just give it back? Why do you keep denying it? You do know that steam is either going to track the IP or just find the alleged item, check the history, and see it was from my inventory to yours (and now wherever you have sent it to) and if you sold it to someone then they are just gonna get the knife taken away because it's a SCAMMED knife. Like, if you sold it you just took someone down with you. Just give it back. Why are you doing this?
  17. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    How about this. Let's end all of this dispute right now. Send a picture of your trade history from December 22nd and let's see who you've traded with, eh?
  18. LW | Trades | Key Swap

Steam:
    How to i take picture like that? i would gladly take it to end this.
  19. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    Just do it like you did with imgur. Go to your inventory -> inventory history -> find all trades on December 22nd and screen cap, send to imgur.
  20. milkshake420

milkshake420 New User

Steam:
    If you do this and my trade isn't up there then I am terribly sorry for putting you through this. However considering you added me at 5 am and the previous convo showed up of u scamming me, I am not gonna believe it until I see it. I want to see every trade between December 21st, December 22nd, and December 23rd. Go ahead and end this after you provide this information.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.