1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198161196584 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ♦Laws016♠, Jul 14, 2015.

1. ♦Laws016♠

♦Laws016♠ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:60980440
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198161196584

Victim profile: 76561198082226609

What happened? Description:
    Sharking. I heard that it was not markable here but people who are found sharking get a caution tag, or at least that is what I was told. Anyways, me being the idiot I am, I am sent a trade offer to buy a Festive Chargin' Targe for 4 ref. That is an outrageous price since it is only worth 0.55 ref. I go ahead and look at backpack.tf to confirm but I looked at the strange quality and it said 8 ref so I thought I was getting a good deal out of it. I accepted and as soon as I accepted I realized what an idiotic move I did. Although, this happened at my own fault. It seems he does this to plenty of other people. I took a look at his comments section and it was full of -reps. Again, I was an idiot and didn't screenshot it when I had the opportunity. He deleted them all but still has one left. Anyways, I would consider this sharking due to the spamming of people and the outrageous price he set. He also has 1000 hours on tf2 so he should be full aware of what the true value is.​

Provide Evidence:
    All in the attatched files​

Attached Files: