1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198175884338 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by The Meme Thief, Mar 14, 2016.

1. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Having issues activating windows? :D
    Ok I'm moving this to review based on everything I've seen thus far.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  2. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42794209
    Yeah i have issues on windows lol, just got a new pc been stuck on a laptop for 5 years, and moving to cs on 100+ fps is amazing. Thank you so much for all your help man i just want people to know that this dude jacked my knife for his "raffle"
  3. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    Forgot to say i'm on my new pc lol
  4. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    Thought you guys may want to see this, he updated his raffle log, and said i gave him a gut knife doppler when i never did, he sold my knife and bought a doppler and is claiming i gave it to him, he still hasn't responded to messages.

Attached Files:

5. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    Is anything going to be done here? I'm just waiting
  6. The Meme Thief

The Meme Thief New User

Steam:
    Is he ever going to be convicted it's been over a month and nothing has happened. I thought this would go by sooner. I've also contacted everyone involved in the raffle he scammed them all as well and they will be filing reports.
  7. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You have to understand that we may not even get to some reports to get this far, there are just too many and a small amount of people using their own time to go over them. The objective isn't to "convict" or punish anyone but to educate others on this user and their interactions with trading which is clearly searchable at this time. Regardless of a tag applied people will still be able to search them and trade with them no matter what if they wish.
    Please avoid bumping the report anymore than what it already has been in the future. Thanks!