1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198176859042 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zyhadiano, Jun 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zyhadiano

Zyhadiano New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:148687520
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198176859042

Victim profile: 76561198257640769

What happened? Description:
    Hello. I would like to report user La Tortuga for scamming me. I saw his trade post on gotrade and decided to add him and talk about the trade. After about 2 hours he finally added me and we started our conversation. The biggest problem for me was that I had not enough keys and I came with an idea to cooperate with my friend and send him 2 divided offers, so he could get enough keys to get b/o which he wanted. It meant that one offer had to be empty. His buyout was 16 keys. I decided to send him 4 keys and the rest 12 would be sent from my friend and they would trade the skin for 12 keys eventually. After I sent him 4 keys he accepted it and then blocked me even though we made a deal by using Steam chat. I was too blind, because the skin which he had was very good looking and took a risk to get it sadly, because I saw many other traders trying to get it as well. He was using invalid trade link in his Reddit post as well, so no one could really send any buyout. I uploaded our messages from Steam Chat, his profile before he went full private and trade confirmation for my 4 keys which he took away.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Zyhadiano
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
    I'll also need a FULL screenshot showing this trade thru steam client trade inventory history - NOT offers please! I don't want to see trade offers accepted.

Your friend needs to post with their trade inventory history thru Steam client also showing last 24hours of trades.
    EACH screenshot needs to be FULL screen - not cropped in anyway. If on windows taskbar needs to be visible.
  3. Zyhadiano

Zyhadiano New User

Steam:
    Zyha's trade history..PNG My Trade History from a client..png It should be it from me. Since my friend went sleep he will post his screenshots tomorrow as soon as he wake up. Please verify If these screenshots are correct.
  4. Zyhadiano

Zyhadiano New User

Steam:
    Unfortunately the scammer didn't want to complete the trade with me and he decided to trade his item with another gotrade user. I added that guy and he sent me his Trade History showing that they made the deal. I guess I can't do anything else and won't get my items back sadly.
    Here's the Steam profile of that gotrade user who traded the items with the scammer:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Here's the imgur screenshot, because The file is too large sadly to upload it: http://imgur.com/gallery/B2zyhFQ
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2019
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your screenshots are fine - your friend still needs to post and provide their screenshot. I do not want mobile screens either please - FULL screenshot thru a PC.
    THEY must be the one posting as well. Doesn't matter who is trading with the Accused right now - items are long gone and we do not punish others that will trade with them - they are only Accused at this time also so please do not refer to them as anything otherwise at this point.
    I've hidden the link above so as to not reflect anyone else involved.
    24hours to provide.
  6. rawn

rawn New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:97765192
    fuckyou.png here it is now ban him
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    We are not here to punish users or "ban" someone.. that isn't SR's objective here.
    Our purpose is to educate and give others tools and ways to research whom they deal with.
    Regardless of what we do here the user can still trade - you would have to take that up with Valve for anything more than what we do here.
    Please keep this in mind.
    @Zyhadiano I need all the chat logs uploaded here to the report that you had between you and your friend here and any others you may have that you didn't include with the accused.
  8. Zyhadiano

Zyhadiano New User

Steam:
    Full conversation between me and my friend:
    Conversation with friend about helping me part 1.PNG Conversation with friend about helping me part 2.PNG Conversation with friend about helping me part 3.PNG Conversation with friend about helping me part 4.PNG Conversation with friend about helping me part 5.PNG Conversation with friend about helping me part 6.PNG Conversation with friend about helping me part 7.PNG Conversation with friend about helping me part 8.PNG Conversation with friend about helping me part 9.PNG
    Full conversation between me and the scammer:
    Scammer messages part 1.PNG Scammer messages part 2.PNG Scammer messages part 3.PNG
  9. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Just a note here - This type of thing should never haven attempted - you should have had your friend send you the items needed to do the full trade with the complete stranger.
    Even if that meant you gave your friend something of equal value to hold till you recovered the items they lent you.
    Having 3 users involved where the 3rd party didn't reply immediately after the report was made caused issues from the beginning.
    When a report is submitted here in the future - you must include everything up front and ready to go that includes who else is involved ID64's listed and in this case posted to verify with any info they had soon as the report was created..as in standby waiting.
    I'm accepting report based on what was finally all provided.
    In no way does this tag prevent the user from trading - its for educational purposes only also.
    Please keep that in mind in the future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.