1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198176976115 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by robin.aafjes07, Jul 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robin.aafjes07

robin.aafjes07 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:171112015
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Fake reputation vouches
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198176976115

Victim profile: 76561198302489759

What happened? Description:
    Doraemon has made a succesfull trade with me for my m4a1-s cyrex,ak-47 aquamarine revenge and m4a4 dragon king for a AWP hyperbeast. After getting my trust he has told me that ill recieve a karambit damascus steel for my knife. After sending him my knife he just went offline.
    He immediately deleted me from his friends list and sent/sold the items to someone else i guess because his inventory is empty. Im not sure if steam refunds items but if not could you please atleast ban him? thank you very much. :)
    Doraemon has contacted me because of my offer on the steam forums.
    I have trusted him because he finished the first trade with me. And i think he has fake +reps on his account because he had like 10 +reps.. Im really sorry for my knife and i hope that steam can do anything with it. Thank you for your time spent by reading this.

please help me​

Provide Evidence:
    These are the screenshots.
    Im going to have to spam here because everything is written in the screenshots and in in the description.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2016
  2. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Please upload your trade history screenshot again without hovering over the Falchion Knife.
  3. Clive

Clive SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:43668349
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.