1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198179736775 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CSGOPoints.com FPS Autist, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSGOPoints.com FPS Autist

CSGOPoints.com FPS Autist New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:63005786
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198179736775

Victim profile: 76561198086277300

What happened? Description:
    This scammer wanted to trade for my inventory, he was offering a $100 Steam Wallet Code for it. Since my inventory was worth almost nothing, I figured I had nothing to lose and traded with him. However, he gave me an invalid steam code. Proof of all of this and a more in depth explanation of this scamming event is provided in the Evidence section.​

Provide Evidence:
    First three Screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These screenshots show the entire chat log. The screenshots showcase the order in which the messages were sent. I was telling this user about how I wasn't interested in CS:GO much anymore and I was willing to trade my inventory. he offered me a $100 Steam Wallet Code for it. As soon as I sent the items, he sent me a code. The code didn't work when trying to put it in. As soon as he gave me the code, he removed me and blocked me. Proof of this with a further explanation of that is included below.

Fourth Screenshot:

This is proof that the code the individual gave me didn't work. If you look at the GIF here you can see the code is the exact same as the one that he gave in chat.

[​IMG]

Next two screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These next two screenshots are vital in proving this person was the one who scammed me. As you can see, you can see the list of items sent from me to him. When I click on the users name, it directs to the exact profile of the user that I linked earlier in the report.

Last two screenshots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

These are mainly to just show this users profile and proof that he has blocked me from the Steam App.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I'm afraid we do not accept reports dealing with cd keys, game codes, steam codes, Pin codes etc.. due to change of policy.
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/notice-changes-to-investigation-policy.47952/
    Also your chat boxes are cropped too much can't accept them - need full screenshots in the future.
    You are welcome to report the user to Valve

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.