1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198181657250 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Reccadarks, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Reccadarks

Reccadarks New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90579156
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198181657250

Victim profile: 76561198141424040

What happened? Description:
    scam my item almond pet and 1 bundle. i post on d2l that i want bladekeeper bundle not tradable cause its much cheaper than the real price and just for collection so i cant trade it​

Provide Evidence:
    hi been scam for the first time. i post on d2l (http://dota2lounge.com/trade?t=156003453) that i want bladekeeper not tradable and he add me and we done a lot of talking and there it goes he mind talks me and he let me gift first even though i said on my d2l that i will not go. pls take care of this shitty trader. ill be happy if u will ban his account forever and pls trade ban it before banning his account. thank you. btw i post some screenshot of our converstation before its too late. in case he changed url cause its easy to do it now. u can check his d2l (http://dota2lounge.com/profile?id=76561198181657250) and u can click his name and his url will appear.​

Attached Files:

• a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      170.9 KB
      Views:
    • b.jpg
      b.jpg
      File size:
      178.1 KB
      Views:
    • c.jpg
      c.jpg
      File size:
      175.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Reccadarks

Reccadarks New User

Steam:
    still pending?
  3. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    @Reccadarks

Please include your trade history with him as well (non-cropped, full sized screenshot).
  4. Reccadarks

Reccadarks New User

Steam:
    sir its gift. u cant see that in trade history. you can check on our conversation that i a;ready gift item. cause our process is gifting system.
  5. Reccadarks

Reccadarks New User

Steam:
    r u not able to read the screenshot? it has zoom in it right
  6. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
    I can read the images, but I merely assumed the 'gifting' was done through trading.
  7. Reccadarks

Reccadarks New User

Steam:
    its different from dota 2 sir. but as you can on our conversation that i said "i already gift the pet" and he didnt gift the item i want and insisting that i should gift the other set and that is. what can u do to him since my item will not be return.
  8. Reccadarks

Reccadarks New User

Steam:
    sir ill be more happy if somehow u trade ban or permanent ban his account for him to learn. and for everyone to avoid being scam. cause its so hard to trust anyone.
  9. The Butcher 2

The Butcher 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:161663460
    Yaps i get scam too now, i'm loosing my Murder of crow set :( i hope this account get banned :( arhhh i'm so sad now,

Attached Files:

10. polvorun

polvorun New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:127422503
    GOT SCAMMED BY THIS PERSON TOO. THIS PERSON CHANGED HIS/HER NAME ALREADY PLEASE LOCK THIS ACCOUNT SO NO OTHER ACCOUNT GETS SCAMMED

Attached Files:

11. polvorun

polvorun New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:127422503
    Mr. Skyrider please review this post
  12. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @polvorun Please don't bump reports, You must be patient as we have thousands of them to go thru.. thanks
  13. Reccadarks

Reccadarks New User

Steam:
    its been months since i reported. i dont expect fast transaction but as youve seen 3 reports for this guy we reported and still he was able to scam more people. what r u really trying to investigate? we post screenshots of our conversation. it makes me sick as he scam more and more items and he will not worry and he walks freely
  14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thing is regardless of what we do he can still trade, he can still interact with users so the "pending report" here is no different than a full on tag in some sorts.
    Things take time we have a few thousand reports to run thru.
  15. Reccadarks

Reccadarks New User

Steam:
    so we gonna waste a report when he transfer all his scam item to his another account and he gonna starts new scam
  16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    No your just gonna have to be patient cause there are a few thousand reports as I said...some we may never get to. I'm just sorting them at the moment. But apparently you still don't understand that regardless of the condition of the report he can still trade with anyone that trades with them. We are not Valve, we can't put trade bans on people.
  17. Reccadarks

Reccadarks New User

Steam:
    so what can you do about him if he cant ban. so this report is useless or there something you can do to him
  18. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    We are a educational organization. The user is searchable here thru a large database along with many others. Its a research tool used to research a user prior to trading with to determine if you wish to deal with them.
    We ban thru partner communities and anyone else that uses our API however if you are thinking we "trade ban" them no that is only Valve that can do that. You can report them to Valve if you haven't already.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
  19. Reccadarks

Reccadarks New User

Steam:
    thats fine as long as you will do something about him. yes i reported many times i know how to report before i make this report but i never thought valve is the one who will ban them. its just that i think it will never be ban even though i flood reported many times