1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198187488567 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ALTERPERCENTⓇ, Jan 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALTERPERCENTⓇ

ALTERPERCENTⓇ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:422889688
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198187488567

Victim profile: 76561198806045105

What happened? Description:
    To start off, I uploaded a post on this website CSTRADERS.net with an offer for my M9 Bayonet for either a butterfly knife fade or slaughter in a factory new condition. A few minutes later, the guy added me on steam telling me that he's interested in my item. He told me that he does not have the item with him right now but he does have money in his bit skins account then he asked me to send him my trade offer link so, the trade could direct it right into my steam account. This was when I was getting suspicious. I stopped talking to him for a while until night time when he kept contacting me. I asked him to send me the trade offer first but he kept disagreeing.
    He then asked me for my discord account. Afterwards, I did gave him my discord account and we started to call. We both shared screen. On the screen, he opened up a page where the trade offer was on but it wasn't on his account though. He was on a bit skins account and claimed that he works for bit skins. It was then getting really suspicious. In the trade offer, I saw the item I wanted which was the butterfly knife fade and the person who he was trading with was I thought to be me. We then kept on going on about who sends first and finally, I decided to send him the trade offer. After I sent him the offer, on his screen, he also clicked on the trade offer too. but when he clicked on it, the result came out something like, "Success. You have sent Pyro a trade offer" I'm not sure about that Pyro part but I'm pretty sure it was quite a long name and it starts with the name "Pyro". I asked him on that and he said he'll try to get it fixed as fast as possible. He turned off his screen for about 3-5 minutes and turned it back on with the trade offer as earlier. He clicked on the sent offer again and the same result came out which was, "Success. You have sent Pyro a trade offer." Again, I'm not sure if the name is Pyro, I just remember that the name starts with that. I told him to go on the profile link of the trade offer that seems to look like mine, however, I realised that it was someone who was completely impersonating me and once I told him, he decided to end the call. After he ended the call, he blocked me on every platform. Since he blocked me, I was not able to recover the conversation between him and I but I do have the texts on discord and the trade offer.​

Provide Evidence:
    From the first three pictures I've added, it is the conversation between me and him on discord. You can analyse the time in discord and the time he confirmed the trade offer to help. I've also added the inventory history screenshot, the screenshot after clicking user's name inventory history and their profile.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.