1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198199270995 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by MrTacticalSheep, Feb 21, 2016.

1. MrTacticalSheep

MrTacticalSheep New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45000072
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198199270995

Victim profile: 76561198050265873

What happened? Description:
    This guy was trying to scam me by showing screenshots of an OPSkins inventory that isn't his. He wants me to offer my 2 knives for his knife (which isn't in his inventory). Since my knives are worth more, he wants to add 30$ in skins. He has to buy this skin (Deagle Blaze) though. He wants to be sure I will accept. In order to ''prove it'' he wants me to sent a trade offer. He wants me to offer for nothing in return, so he can ''counter offer''. This is a scam attempt, which I didn't fall for, but he can make all kinds of victims. I want to prevent that.​

Provide Evidence:
    attached files.
    He wants me to trade 2 knives for his. Mine are worth more so he wants to add something to equal the value. This is a Desert Eagle Blaze. He needs to purchase it first from Opskins. Because of that he is saying he wants to be sure that i accept. I can show this by making an offer for his knife (that is not in his inventory). So he wants me to offer for nothing, so that he can ''counter offer'' me. This is a scam attempt since we can just directly trade. He says he doesn't want to retrieve his own knife because it's not safe. Bad excuse. He just wants to accept my offer. He tries to play the nice guy but I didn't fall for it.​

Attached Files:

2. MrTacticalSheep

MrTacticalSheep New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45000072
    Another Part

Attached Files: