1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198204011656 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by x2k, Feb 7, 2016.

1. x2k

x2k New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:106173328
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198204011656

Victim profile: 76561198172612385

What happened? Description:
    He wanted to buy items via steam wallet codes.
    So i added him and talking to this guy now regarding the trade in which i am selling my butterfly fade factory new. First is the account that posted in the forum, and we continued talking to his main account.
    Obviously how scammer works about sending half of the codes first, then ill send the knife and he will send the rest.
    We all know thats the typical scam.
    And so he wanted it to be fast in which i am not dumb.
    So i tried talking to him that we should get an official steam rep middleman in securing the trade since it involves money and so that if anyone makes something stupid obviously would be banned.
    And he just said he doesnt know middleman from steam rep and deleted me.
    And one more thing, he accused me of middleman scam, and he doesnt know about steam rep middleman? Weird.

Fishy? tag him and lets see his response.​

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 375722 View attachment 375723 View attachment 375724
    He wanted to buy items via steam wallet codes.
    So i added him and talking to this guy now regarding the trade in which i am selling my butterfly fade factory new. First is the account that posted in the forum, and we continued talking to his main account.
    Obviously how scammer works about sending half of the codes first, then ill send the knife and he will send the rest.
    We all know thats the typical scam.
    And so he wanted it to be fast in which i am not dumb.
    So i tried talking to him that we should get an official steam rep middleman in securing the trade since it involves money and so that if anyone makes something stupid obviously would be banned.
    And he just said he doesnt know middleman from steam rep and deleted me.
    And one more thing, he accused me of middleman scam, and he doesnt know about steam rep middleman? Weird.

Fishy? tag him and lets see his response.​

Attached Files:

• a.png
      a.png
      File size:
      674.8 KB
      Views:
    • b.png
      b.png
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views: