1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198212753271 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by pinkquad, Dec 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YungFiend

YungFiend Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:126243771
    As someone with a long history of dealing with these things you should know what "Personal Information" is...
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well you wanted to solve the report quickly- I gave you a way to do that. You can post it and I'll hide it once you do if you like.
  3. YungFiend

Steam:
    My paypal history? If you explain to me why that is relevant sure.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This is your report not mine.. I'm just giving you options to solve it quickly.
    I'll leave this hanging a while.
  5. YungFiend

Steam:
    I am fine with having this sit then i have brought literally all the evidence you could possibly need without crossing my boundaries of personal info. My dealings with other clients and buisnesses are not for other people like your self to view. You have a screenshot of the payment with the email who provided. There is nothing else i could possibly do.
  6. pinkquad

pinkquad Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:114634493
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @YungFiend I've discovered a few issues with this report so I've brought it back up - I'm going to require a full screenshot to alter what you've provided thus far.
    Your name is Jett - on one screenshot you show your name at the top yet behind all that red scribbling you show sending to jett. Your editing the screenshots way too much to believe anything your saying but you did confirm here that you sent the funds so we do in fact have an agreement and enough to continue with the report.
    One chance to provide a unedited full screenshot of your paypal activity - if you reply with anything other than that then I'll move on the report as is.

In the meantime I'm also asking that the victim not post again till requested.
  9. YungFiend

Steam:
    For the love of all things holy, is this good enough for you?

Attached Files:

10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Afraid not - full screen is windows start bar, browser tabs etc.. this is a cropped down version perhaps using a snipe program.. use print screen and just paste it into paint...save it and upload.
    Also I'm asking for ACTIVITY not summary which won't show that side info on the left.
  11. YungFiend

Steam:

Attached Files:

12. pinkquad

Steam:
    He used inspect element to edit the page.
    The two images he provided to "prove" he sent money to my email shows that he edited the images. This is clear in that the length of my email changed. ?The cash amount, my name and other thing were also probably edited to suit the situation.
    Also, my paypal name is NOT "John Lai", its "Justin Lai"

http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/activity-jpg.491316/
    there

Ive also provided uncropped screenshots of no money coming in or out of my paypal account which cannot be edited.
  13. YungFiend

Steam:
    you were asked not to reply and these all full screenshots of the page.
  14. pinkquad

Steam:
    oh sorry, this was a draft from before the thread was closed. i wont post until directed
  15. YungFiend

Steam:
    This is still he said she said i am so confused as to why this is re opened
  16. YungFiend

Steam:
    Once again you were asked not to talk. And by using your logic you could of inspect elemented your paypal.
  17. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Mainly due to the edited screenshots you provided - you did state here that you did send the funds for the items so we have an agreement there.
    https://gyazo.com/f5e5233e6036fdc680d586b89ada9523
    That screenshot you gave which I'll also upload
    f5e5233e6036fdc680d586b89ada9523.png
    is completely different than what you've provided after that.. explain please?
  18. YungFiend

Steam:
    Due to the panic and anxiety i was having due to this report being placed on me around the time i was having fraud happen to me and me not being able to see my past payment history, i had someone make that for me which is the reason why it took me so long to post it and why the information was incorrect, but after i got it resolved and paypal was back to normal i was able to view my history again and give you the full screenshots. I am here to defend myself because i did nothing wrong. If i scammed him the items would be long gone by now. As for the "Inspect Elementing and Snipe Programs" I just learned what those were today. I am not the type of person to tamper with evidence the i just made the mistake of having a lapse in judgement
  19. YungFiend

Steam:
    I would also like to state the hostility i am getting from you is not welcome, the person you are currently defending scammed a good friend of mine "Grace" for hundreds of dollars. This guy scammed before and is now trying to scam again.
  20. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.