1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198214371360 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by efthGR, Apr 15, 2016.

1. efthGR

efthGR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44559307
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198214371360

Victim profile: 76561198049384343

What happened? Description:
    6 hours ago i traded my AWP Asiimov ( Battle-Scared condition) to this user above for The division gift.
    He sent me the game and i started to downloading it
    Then after 6 hours i got a notification that my gift was revoked.
    So he scamed 25 euros ( AWP asiimov BS)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @efthGR
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History for last few days to present- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
    You also need to show you receiving the game from this user and that it was revoked..make sure all screens are completely full screen and unedited.
  3. efthGR

efthGR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:44559307
    unfortunately when the steam gift was revoked , i didint take any screenshots. my fault but it was the first time actually someone scamed me like this , so i closed the steam notification
    But you can check in my steam library that i do not have the game anymore

The only reason that i made this report is to prevent other users to make transactions with this user
    Thats all

Attached Files: