1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198226635508 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by White death, Sep 19, 2015.

1. White death

White death New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:92853090
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198226635508

Victim profile: 76561198145971909

What happened? Description:
    odgovarao na poruke posle mesec i 15 dana odlucio sam da ga prijavim na steamrep
    lambydafuq-: He added me for a friend, then he asked me to sell him 65 keys. We agreed on 115e. He sent me the money on Skrill, i sent him keys. After few days i noticed im missing over 100 euros, then i found out he charged back the money he sent. I asked him what was that about, he claimed it is his "Partner" who charaged back, and he will make it even. After few days he was evading me, and now after a month i decided to report him on SteamRep. I dont have much proof's since Steam trade history show's transactions only in past few month's, and my skrill account got perman. Locked due to Chargeback's of HUGAN ( http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198073848953 ) i just wanna let people know and be aware of this scammer that still walks and breathes air freely. BURN IN HELL!!!​

Provide Evidence:
    I don't have any prof atm, more about that up, if unlock my skrill acc I can send screen of transakcion...​

Attached Files:

• img.png
      img.png
      File size:
      144.1 KB
      Views:
  2. White death

White death New User

Steam:
    I asked my friends to translate because I do not speak English well, that is reason for first part in post
    "odgovarao na poruke posle mesec i 15 dana odlucio sam da ga prijavim na steamrep
    lambydafuq-:"
  3. #Rmc/FormuzaL

#Rmc/FormuzaL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:133184890
    LOOOL, what does that mind ?? u added me, asked to buy 65 keys for 2.1 USD, I said no, You said whats ur price, I said 1.9 per key and you fking delete me and now i see that, wtf man... r u kidding me ???? You fking reported me for nothing, I will do the same
  4. #Rmc/FormuzaL

#Rmc/FormuzaL New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:133184890
    OHHH, now I understand, you got banned from steamrep, because you are reporting for nothing, now i understand why you reported me...

Reputation Status
    [​IMG]
    Banned
    44 days ago
    SteamRep
    Banned Friends: 3
    White death
    Steam data from 0 seconds ago
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145971909

[​IMG]
    Joined Steam:2014-07-21
    Steam Level:100
    Friendship:Sign in to check
    Online Status:Offline
    Profile Privacy:public
    Trade Ban:None
    VAC Ban:None
    Community Ban:None
    Copy Info
  5. a Gentleman

a Gentleman SteamRep Moderator Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25990581
    Marked users are still capable of reporting scammers. You'll need an uncropped screenshot of the chat, to begin with.
  6. White death

White death New User

Steam:
    First I never ask for dollars all know that, so you say I'm added you but when? How much I have you in friend list? Tell me that please? I have some ss but in old hisotry I can check any prnscr and find that and make that just give me one day and please answer on my question! I can find any proff I can check all prnscr in history but I can find!
  7. White death

White death New User

Steam:
    Ohhhhhh I forgot in trade history not only 30 days I have ss !!!!! First ss, http://prntscr.com/8jo4vk and http://prntscr.com/8jo5jz when I put cursor on your name I have this link this is your id right? You little b✿✿✿✿! I can try to find ss which chat I have on other computer maybe because I'm make to show to friends you tell me you can give me back keys that is your partner ! And please tell me why is your profile private and why is you change your name?
  8. White death

White death New User

Steam:
    First 2 ss is cropped so I can add this, http://prntscr.com/8joj03 I don't know alot of Steamrep I'm sorry for spamming and else I know you say chat ss if I find I can add this is of trade ss, that is first proff he say he isn't trade with me! Sorry for bad english and gramatic fails.
  9. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Hello @White death - you'll need to upload your screenshots onto this report.
  10. White death

White death New User

Steam:
    This right? I'm sorry for this I can find more proof tomorrow little busy now...

Attached Files:

11. White death

White death New User

Steam:
    In the first image you can see accepted payment in minute when I accept trade with him, in other image you can see I'm contact skrill support and that is answer from support....If i need to add more proof please tell me what I need to add, and I can try to find!

Attached Files:

12. a Gentleman

Steam:
    Looks good. Best of luck with your report!
  13. White death

White death New User

Steam:
    Thanks, I need to wait for Steamrep admin right? You can't help me more right now? Whatever thanks so much for info how to add proof and other have a nice day!