1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198239514462 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Fatalia The Pybra, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fatalia The Pybra

Fatalia The Pybra New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:102357011
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198239514462

Victim profile: 76561198164979751

What happened? Description:
    Rogue (steam noted above) has lied about having "bladder cancer." He is using this false illness claim to scam people out of their items by first gaining their pity through a newly-routed friendship. It all started when his "cousin" messaged me what was going on. He literally remembered an art request that I denied several times because of his over-extensive jealousy of when I would meet new people and make friends with f2ps. After a few months of not talking, his "cousin" proceeded to messaging me about how rogue "got bladder cancer" and how his treatment was "1 pill for once a year for cure".
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): Look in his screenshots and you'll see a picture of a scout loadout thing with stars on them
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): Purple stars
    Fatalia The Pybra: i cant color
    Fatalia The Pybra: dont know if his account was hacked
    Fatalia The Pybra: or if he's just online lying to my damn face
    ROGUE(rogu
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): look he told me his password and gave me his phone
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): just trust me ok
    Fatalia The Pybra: I'm sorry
    Fatalia The Pybra: But like
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): do you have any trust issues?
    Fatalia The Pybra: I need proof of this
    Fatalia The Pybra: Of course I do
    Fatalia The Pybra: One of my goodfriends got hacked recently
    Fatalia The Pybra: and that hacker tried to get me to trade with him
    Fatalia The Pybra: many red flags here
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): that's kinda bad
    Fatalia The Pybra: I know it's kinda bad
    Fatalia The Pybra: To be honest, I'm extremely weary about anyone's actions
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): but well I'm his cousin and he said he didn't want to show no one pics
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): but If you want to you can
    Fatalia The Pybra: and especially since I did get lied to my face once before about a certain "friend" having cancer
    Fatalia The Pybra: It turned out he was f✿✿✿✿✿✿ lying to my face
    Fatalia The Pybra: and never again did I trust another person.
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): Jesus
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): look do you want me to show you a pic or not?
    Fatalia The Pybra: yes
    Fatalia The Pybra: and more things if you dont mind
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): Just look on your Instagram
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): And I don't have anything else but a pic from the day before the surgery
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): Sorry
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): Sorry
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin) is now Away.
    Fatalia The Pybra: You can record him please
    Fatalia The Pybra: I'm sure he won't mind
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin) is now Online.
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): I'm not even here with him ok
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): Look his mom will visit hi
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): I'll make sure if she records him I'll tell her to send it
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): For Christ sakes you're needy but fine
    Fatalia The Pybra: Oh I'm not needy
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): look I'm just his cousin taking care of his account ok
    Fatalia The Pybra: I need proof.
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): Like this is too much for
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): Like this is too much for me right now
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): sorry ok look I know you have those trust issues of yours but just calm down ok
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): He's ok
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin): Safe and sound
    ROGUE(rogues's cousin) is now Away.

Unfortunately after this, he never replied back after asking "where did you go?". Apparently from his "cousin" that rogue is in a coma-state , has bladder cancer for 3 years but doesn't know what stage it is in and he takes 1 pill that he takes once a year. I found his behavior extremely suspicious and had characteristics of those of a scammer. I could only imagine how many scams he has done to the poor,innocent people of his friends list.

I asked him for the pic for some proof. I really wanted to help the guy with some sort of funding account if this was found to be true. He ultimately sent me a random photo of a kid taking a selfie at an ER through my instagram account (Pybra). Unfortunately, as I went back to take screenshots of his previous messages, he deleted the important ones. (Please see screenshots in evidence of occurance section). Never have I ever been so disappointed and angry for his actions.

I calmed down after a good nap and I proceeded to get to the bottom of this issue. I messaged rogue about what he was doing and politely asked for a confession. He did not once respond. After patiently waiting, he failed to message me back. After a few hours of being merciful and patient, I unadded him but I did let people know what he was doing.

Fatalia The Pybra: Rogue
    Fatalia The Pybra: I honestly don't know what to say.
    Fatalia The Pybra: Please give this play up.
    Fatalia The Pybra: Cancer is nothing to joke about.
    Fatalia The Pybra: It's the lowest you can go if you're lying about it.
    Fatalia The Pybra: Either confess and mann up to your actions , I will forgive you anyways and put this past and behind us.
    Fatalia The Pybra: Or I will be forced to unadd you, and you will lose my trust.
    Fatalia The Pybra: I dont want to do this.
    Fatalia The Pybra: I know you are reading this, just avoiding me.
    Fatalia The Pybra: It's not right to avoid people because of a mistake that you made.
    Fatalia The Pybra: It's better to confess and rise up to your actions.
    Fatalia The Pybra: Sometimes, it's for the best.
    Fatalia The Pybra: It looks even worse if you avoid me by not giving me an explanation about this.
    Fatalia The Pybra: If you're not getting attention you need, just tell me or your friends.
    Fatalia The Pybra: There is no need to go extremely low.

Fatalia The Pybra: Listen, there are peple out there who are living it to their lasts while you're in that comfy bed of yours eating what you can while reading and playing games.
    Fatalia The Pybra: People who are fighting for their lives physically.
    Fatalia The Pybra: I'm not being sharp about this, I'm being extremely blunt actually. I believe in finding reasons for people's actions instead of punishing them for something so pettily avoidable such as these.
    Fatalia The Pybra: I'll give you a few hours to respond, I wont get upset with you for lying if you confess about it.
    Fatalia The Pybra: As much as this annoys you, I will not give up.
    Fatalia The Pybra: Lying can escalade so terribly and will eventually catch up to you.

As my messages were not answered and most likely ignored, I proceeded to unadd him. I also left a scolding message as to what he did just so that people on his profile would see.

I have also reported this guy on veterangiveaways.co.k , the report is on the forums. Tony (The admin on that site) refereed me to make a steam report on him.

Here is the the report:
    http://veterangiveaways.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=10
    http://veterangiveaways.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=11

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

1 of them , all others are uploaded on imgur

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Please don't copy/paste chat text in description area/box...that isn't what its used for nor can we accept it like that anyway (can be edited). We require a detailed description only and screenshots to go with the report for evidence.
    We can't investigate health concerns against users so we can't review this.
    Fatalia The Pybra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.