1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Declined Report: 76561198244962432 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Filibuster Crunchmonkey, Feb 24, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Filibuster Crunchmonkey

Filibuster Crunchmonkey New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:101527445
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Trade Offer Fraud] Using Trade Offer URL fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198244962432

Victim profile: 76561198163320618

What happened? Description:
    The scammer attempted to have me deposit my unusual into mannco.store to price check my item. However, i avoided doing so and claimed to have; Shortly afterwards, I got a mannco bot offer for my unusual without ever depositing my item into the trade site. I have screenshots of the conversation AND info on the scam bot hes affiliated with.

I got their dm on discord from an EGC discord server. I understand now that you cannot accept convos over discord and I will try my best to get his trade agreement on there but if i submit the review without so, I failed an I apologize.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2024
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you provided no acceptable evidence of any scam here, no chat/agreement noted thru steam chat screenshots as required.
    You knew you didn't have what was required, still made the report anyway and then apologized..that is highly unacceptable!
    You were noted the below link prior to clicking the submit a report button but must have over looked it - please do not do so in the future.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.