1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198250188612 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by CSGOEmpire.com Redicat, Aug 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSGOEmpire.com Redicat

CSGOEmpire.com Redicat New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61335717
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198250188612

Victim profile: 76561198082937163

What happened? Description:
    Tries to add me on steam and begs me to buy my inventory with gift cards,paypal,bitcoin

Are you kidding me? why do i need 101 characters for this? use common sense! its easy as f✿✿✿ dont waste my time bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla​

Provide Evidence:
    Please just look at his profile im not wasting my time taking screenshots his profile is public to investigate on your own he posts multiple fake screenshots traded his items away to cashout websites if you look into it there is evidence if you deny my report (there is no point denying) i will try and get in touch with the scammer again and get more proof (i lost my chat history)​

Attached Files:

2. AlsoKnownAsMe

AlsoKnownAsMe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:144961442
    Hi i would like to comment
    this prick posted a trade that he want to sell his inventory unfortunate when i came with offer he flame me and also told me about 10 times to give him advice for how to bet/how to earn money
    i told him i dont tell my methods(cracking) so he started to call me scammer and now i see this report and thinking to myself
    who are you?
  3. CSGOEmpire.com Redicat

Steam:
    Dont lie dude i am as smart as an FBI agent at the Airport ;)
  4. CSGOEmpire.com Redicat

Steam:
    "( PayPal ) The payment must be sent as a gift to family/friends. "
  5. AlsoKnownAsMe

AlsoKnownAsMe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:144961442
    So?
    this is just to avoid refunds i had some cases when customers refunded after they got there product.
    if you have more questions feel free to tell i just dont understand why you rep for something that didnt even happen to you
    I just came with an offer for your sticker collection you could just say no and i wont be asking it again . but whatever you do is try to get from me a message that im a scammer and put it on steamrep .unfortunate you didnt got one but i still want you to convince me ^^
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @CSGOEmpire.com Redicat If you feel as if you can't take the time to gather proper screenshots and evidence to make a report here then don't make the report. You not wanting to waste your time isn't a green light to waste ours. No matter what someone has on their profile would that suggest proper context that the user wished to scam or attempt to scam you.
    I see nothing here that suggests this user was guilty of any wrong doing.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence and a decent attempt to provide what we need to review.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.