1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198251693052 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Perse, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Perse

Perse New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145333314
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198251693052

Victim profile: 76561198250932356

What happened? Description:
    This guy added me for buying my m4a4 asiimov ft. he offered me 75% of the marketprice and i said OK after we talked about the trade he said it was his alternative because he's main account got OW bann. we agreed goods/services and i said he can chargeback if i try something suspicious. after talking sometime about who goes first he didnt show his cashrep and in his csgolounge profile there was image of his paypal account. i looked the image and it said he has 2.03e in his paypal and 745$ in USD currency. i suddently remembered from my past paypal ''experiences'' that USD amount converts into euros to your current balances. so i seemd that the image was faked after long talking and he admitted that the photo was faked. then i said im going to report in steamrep he said why and how he can delete the report. my text since this might seem like nothing BUT after this he ADMITTED that he didnt even have that 32$ in in his paypal so this was attempted scam. he admitted the scam saying he doesnt have 32$ in his account. and the faked image is : http://imgur.com/J1klCrf . after i talked to him he removed it from he's profile but its on the chat image​

Provide Evidence:
    for steamrep admin if you didnt notice or understand why this was a scam attempt. He admitted that he used faked paypal currency proof AND he admitted that he didnt even have that amount in his paypal account. so he tried to scam. i didnt get screenshot of him having the imgur link in his profile because he deleted it but i got a screenshot of him having that on his csgolounge+ at his main account.

in my opinnion here is all the needed information i used almost hour to make this report because so many screenshots and text. but i hope moderator sees what i see​

Attached Files:

2. twitch.tv/luxusgaming

twitch.tv/luxusgaming New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145713662
    There's so much false,where I said I dont have the money?
  3. twitch.tv/luxusgaming

twitch.tv/luxusgaming New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:145713662
    I didn't even admit it's fake or it was scam attempt lol. You wont be sr admin with lying.
  4. Perse

Perse New User

Steam:
    haha you did. dont try to scam others
  5. Kirito <3

Kirito <3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:69134371
    oh,I'm not alone. Nice.
  6. Perse

Perse New User

Steam:
    now i got banned. f✿✿✿✿✿✿ s✿✿✿ steamrep.