1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198253318722 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by King Pikachu, Dec 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King Pikachu

King Pikachu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:643856
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198253318722

Victim profile: 76561197961553440

What happened? Description:
    He added me on steam a couple of days ago and told me i had a good looking profile and that was kinda it. Then now a couple of days later he messaged me again and said he was starting a gambling site and needed investors. He asked for 2 USD or skins and in exchange i whould get coins and some random benefits on the webbsite.

After that he invited me to the steamgroup for hes gambling site, wich had like 5 members and looked very fischy. I also checked the other steamgroup that he owns and all the members where obvious bots with private profile, most likley to look more legit.

Note! i did not send him any skins but it's still clearly a scam wich i will prove in evidence :)

Provide Evidence:
    Links to the steam groups involved:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/BananaArmy191331
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/csgomonstersteam

I attached evidence off fake group memmbers, chat logg, hes profile and gambling site group. He also got level 100 to seem like a legit trader.

If you need anything else just ask me :) View attachment 491430 View attachment 491431 View attachment 491432 View attachment 491433

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not enough evidence to suggest the user was scamming.. decline his offer and move on.
    Nothing here that suggests the user wasn't after no more than what was mentioned.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.