1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198291241770 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Discriminasian, Jan 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Discriminasian

Discriminasian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49239804
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198291241770

Victim profile: 76561198058745336

What happened? Description:
    I received a message from a friend "ŠԩąƉŏώ❥AsiAn" and I was told I was accidentally reported and he told me to contact on of the admin, being the oblivious and helpful person I told him "ok I'll try to sort it out". Through out the days started from Jan 2nd and still current and currently attempting to get some money back from the Scam he used my account and Shadow Asian's to spread the word of the same thing to other friends on our friends list. At the moment he's used a bot to do the trade from my account. Sadly I don't have the chat history of ThySirBlue but I do have the chat history from ShadowAsian.​

Provide Evidence:
    The account was sadly lost when I had my items traded. However I have found Three 3 possible linked accounts that could help the case if you want it to be sent once you reply. One was from the Trade named Sumiya and the other two were linked to me to use on external websites such as:

https://cs.money/
    https://marketplace.tf/

He asked me to loggin into those website and used two different accounts between those two sites. If you require more info I'm happy to supply as much as I can because others were affected as I found out from others on another account which used their name to do the scam. "steamname: ThySirBlue S>Hentai" Check the Comments too.

Thanks Again and hopefully it can be resolved.​

[1/2/2020, 6:11 PM]
    ŠԩąƉŏώ❥AsiAn:
    Sorry to disturb you can we talk for just a minute please?
    If you noticed my message please reply this is so important

[1/2/2020, 6:22 PM]
    ŠԩąƉŏώ❥AsiAn:
    im here because I accidentally report you for doing illegal purchased instead of someone else the admin said your account will be suspended

[1/2/2020, 7:19 PM]
    Discriminasian:
    ???

[1/2/2020, 7:19 PM]
    ŠԩąƉŏώ❥AsiAn:
    I'm really sorry I tried to tell him that it was a mistake profile ID but he won't listen to me

[1/2/2020, 7:20 PM]
    Discriminasian:
    Well..... oh s✿✿✿
    Well can you tell me how it became an accident?

[1/2/2020, 7:21 PM]
    ŠԩąƉŏώ❥AsiAn:
    I didn't mean to report you bro can you please help me to explain to him?

Discriminasian:
    What do I need to do?

ŠԩąƉŏώ❥AsiAn:
    Steam Community :: ThySirBlue (Official)
    ⠀⠀⠀ Valve ⠀|⠀ Steamworks ⠀|⠀ Security ⠀|⠀ Services
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/ThySirBlue-Official-/

that's him add him and explain that I report you it was accidentally only please help me to clarify on him I don't know what to do if you will get banned please help
    Just add him and wait until he will accept you and once he accepted you explain it to him that i accidentally reported you

Discriminasian:
    Can you get him to add me if that's ok

[1/2/2020, 7:22 PM]
    ŠԩąƉŏώ❥AsiAn:
    I'm really sorry I didn't mean to report you I hope you are not mad
    Hold on i will tell him

[1/2/2020, 7:22 PM]
    Discriminasian:
    Ok
    Also I'm not mad

[1/2/2020, 7:23 PM]
    ŠԩąƉŏώ❥AsiAn:
    he did?

Discriminasian:
    s✿✿✿ happens
    Accepted

ŠԩąƉŏώ❥AsiAn:
    okay

Discriminasian:
    I'll say this, thanks for telling me tho
    So I'm not mad at the slightiest bit

ŠԩąƉŏώ❥AsiAn:
    welcome bro

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Discriminasian This is NOT the first user you were involved with - that is who you should have reported, not this user.
    You're basically doing the report backwards. This is a very common/typical situation of a hijacking of both accounts most certainly your "friend".
    Since this account is already community banned I'm archiving report as again it seems to have been a hijacking.
    Please report both anyway to Valve when you get a moment and anytime you see this - report to Valve!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.