1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198296764550 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Sugoni™ ⇋HG-S⇌, Sep 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sugoni™ ⇋HG-S⇌

Sugoni™ ⇋HG-S⇌ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:73025945
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198296764550

Victim profile: 76561198106317619

What happened? Description:
    User added me, said he wanted to buy my unusual.
    He then asked if it was clean,
    18:30 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: clean meaning not came from dupe or scammed items, Dont want to risk traces of scammed items on my inventory to avoid trade banned..Dont want to risk losing all my investment in this trade.. You get me dude?

Then said he wanted to verify with a STEAM COMMUNITY ADMIN, not sure why he even put it in caps.

The fake steam admin then added me, and went through the whole "You need to verify through steam database" fake thing.

I sent a trade trolling them with a random weapon instead of the unusual they wanted to scam from me.​

Provide Evidence:
    There are chat logs from both the accused user as well as an accomplice which has already been banned on steamrep.
    | steamname: bilknuseren
    | steam3ID: [U:1:22693951]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:11346975
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982959679
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialBilknuseren
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561197982959679

Screenshots are attatched

Sketch1.png shows the accused initially messaging me, with their steam profile in the background.
    sketch2.png shows the same thing but with the profile they're impersonating opened in a window side by side with theirs and the chat
    sketch3.png shows the conversation up to the point when the fake steam admin was added
    sketch4.png shows part 1 of the chat with the fake admin and the joined group chat with the fake admin and the impersonator/scammer
    sketch5.png is part 2
    sketch6.png shows a clean screenshot of their profile in the steam window, with their name history opened in chrome right next to it.

The only edits made to the screenshots are personal tabs open and personal info shown in the steam window blacked over.
    First screenshot was cropped but it shouldn't matter it was just an extra screenshot but the rest are all taken fullscreen but I have a 21:9 monitor so that's why it looks very wide.
    Hopefully i haven't missed anything but if I have i'll rectify it asap.​

This first part of the chat log is from the accused user

Never tell your password to anyone.
    02 September 2017
    18:27 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: Hi there! Can I ask why you've added me?
    18:27 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: hello mate!
    18:27 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: good day to you!
    18:27 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: is your unusaul is up for trade mate?
    18:28 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: 45k pure yeah
    18:28 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: alright
    18:28 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: give me a sec
    18:30 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: by the way mate. is your item is clean?
    18:30 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: Yep.
    18:30 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: Not gifted or duped
    18:30 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: you can check on bptf
    18:30 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: clean meaning not came from dupe or scammed items, Dont want to risk traces of scammed items on my inventory to avoid trade banned..Dont want to risk losing all my investment in this trade.. You get me dude?
    18:30 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: Yeah i get you
    18:31 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: alright i trust you here mate. well my point here is i just want to make sure the process in trading both of our offers here
    18:31 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: i hope you understand my side here
    18:32 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: alrighty. Send a trade then
    18:33 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: If its ok with you to hire STEAM COMMUNITY ADMIN to check and verify if our items are clean or not, or rather to make our trade legit ..
    18:33 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: dont worry mate i will be the one to pay for their service
    18:33 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: sure thing
    18:34 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: wait mate im looking it now
    18:34 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: give me a sec please
    18:34 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficialBilknuseren/
    18:34 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shubbler/
    18:35 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: http://steamcommunity.com/id/i7Jing/
    18:35 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: can you help me add htem all mate?
    18:35 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: sure ill add them all
    18:35 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: they are the most active admins from steam community at all
    18:35 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: thanks mate
    18:35 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: added them all right now

This next part of the chat log is from the already banned accomplice, when he asked to create a group chat

Never tell your password to anyone.
    18:35 - bilknuseren: Hello trader.
    18:36 - bilknuseren: I saw you added me.
    18:36 - bilknuseren: How may i help you
    18:36 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: someone wanted to buy my unusual they told me to add you
    18:36 - bilknuseren: Can you please invite the other trader here in our chat? So we can proceed.
    18:37 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: How do i do that?
    18:37 - bilknuseren: Have you seen that upper right corner button in our chat?
    18:37 - bilknuseren: Click invite to chat
    02 September 2017
    18:37 - Your chat with bilknuseren is now a multi-user chat.
    18:37 - bilknuseren has been invited to chat.
    18:37 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer has been invited to chat.
    18:37 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer entered chat.
    18:37 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: There we go
    18:37 - bilknuseren: To start, may I request both of you to kindly tell me what items are involved in this transaction for me to note it down?
    18:38 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: i am tradiing my 45 keys sir
    18:38 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: Unusual texas ten gallon
    18:38 - bilknuseren: Noted. Please now give me a moment as I discuss the process of authentication.
    18:39 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: okay
    18:39 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: okay sir
    18:39 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: thanks
    18:39 - bilknuseren: Please bear in mind that both of you are never going to trade me anything in the process. The system only requires you to send pending trade offers of the aforementioned items to the PROGRAM: Items Checker Database for it to gather the necessary logs and data for the process of authentication. What makes it a PENDING trade offer is that it can not be accepted- as your inventories are systematically locked against the said database itself. After the said process of authentication, I will then post the results here and both of you may cancel the said pending trade offers. Are we clear?
    18:40 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: Okay
    18:40 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: ok sir
    18:40 - bilknuseren: Alright traders please make a pending offer here to check and verify those following items to check

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=447518432&token=KUx-Rgz8
    18:40 - bilknuseren: And please remember It will not be accepted as trade offer, and It will not leave your inventory and please cancel it after 10 seconds.
    18:40 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: okay sir
    18:40 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: wait pls
    18:41 - bilknuseren: Please dont forget to confirm your mobile, so that It will be shown as a PENDING trade offer.
    18:41 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: doing it now sir
    18:41 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: wait please
    18:41 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: Sending trade now
    18:41 - bilknuseren: Inform me when done traders, so i can clarify on the ones i noted.
    18:41 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: done
    18:41 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: trade offer sent sir
    18:41 - bilknuseren: Checking
    18:42 - bilknuseren: Mr. Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: You sent a wrong item which is not involved in the trade.
    18:42 - bilknuseren: Are you trolling me here?
    18:42 - bilknuseren: Alright. I got one pending trade offer here from Mr RolayCake ( 45 keys )
    18:42 - bilknuseren: Is this correct?
    18:43 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: yes sir
    18:43 - RoyalCake✅S>AllBP⇄TradeOffer: correct
    18:43 - bilknuseren: I've had encounter many person like you through the past and i have many traders to supervise it really depends on you.
    18:43 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: Maybe. I always find it fun to troll scammers. Especially when the fake Steam admin who's already marked on steamrep is assisting in a badly impersonated high tier trader. It's really fun when you try and steal people's items. Great jopb, 10/10 IGN, would trade again.
    18:43 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: The end
    18:43 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: Have fun with your mark impersonator
    18:43 - bilknuseren left chat.
    18:44 - Sugoni™ ⇋HG-A⇌: lel

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Attached Files:

Sugoni™ ⇋HG-S⇌ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.