1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198314084006 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Crontotic, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crontotic

Crontotic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:167919770
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198314084006

Victim profile: 76561198296105269

What happened? Description:
    This was my first time. This was in a trade server in CS:GO. We were using mics. He wanted to trade my AK-47 Case Hardened for paypal money. I gave him my email. He offered me $50 paypal money. I see that in my email it says $50. He says it will take 3 hours to show on my paypal account. He says that he sent me his graduation money from his parents. I told him that I will wait until the money comes to my paypal balance. He just keeps saying no no and he was crying. I thought that he sent me real money. So I gave him my AK-47 Case Hardened. He stopped crying. I was nervous. But unfortunately I did not receive the money. He never gave it back. He lied that he was gonna give it back if the money did not send to me. I really want my skin back. This skin is like half my inventory. The skin I bought with real money. I really hate this person. I actually cried at home. I was very sad.​

Provide Evidence:
    This is an update of the scam. I messaged this person right after reporting him. We used in game voice communication to trade. We did not used steam chat to trade. However I found his twitter in his steam profile and I messaged me. It is in screenshots to confirm he actually scammed me.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry we do not accept evidence of communication thru voice or anything else besides steam chat only.
    We don't accept edited screenshots either.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.