1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198353489217 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by .Moon, Apr 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. .Moon

.Moon New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:1514444
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198353489217

Victim profile: 76561197963294617

What happened? Description:
    I was minding my own business when this impersonator added me and offered me a quite pricey trade,I said no to skins,since I was not interested in them. He offered then 32 keys pure for my item, and proceeded to tell me that my item might not be clean,fast forward a tiny bit and he proposed to invite a "valve official" to check if my items we're real, After waiting for roughtly 30 minutes,he finally came in a chat and acted like a middle-man.​

Provide Evidence:
    [Screenshots + chatlogs]

I'm allowing myself to provide the steamrep page of the "middleman" here.

| steamname: [ADM]Professor
    | steam3ID: [U:1:452183803]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:226091901
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198412449531
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/CheckingItems105
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198412449531

I've took the liberty to take the piss at them at the end,wasting their time,as I had enough proof.

Concidering that "middleman" already does have a pending report from this morning, I do believe that It's far than enough.

Apologies about the chatlogs not having the timestamps,I've slammed them on as soon as I could.​

Ne divulguez jamais votre mot de passe à qui que ce soit.
    infamie | piratehideout.pw: Hello ?
    infamie | piratehideout.pw: How can I help you ?
    ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: hello i just wondering if your tf2 item up for trade
    infamie | piratehideout.pw: Which item ?
    ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: hold on
    ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: Orbiting Planets Hard Counter,Dead Presidents Killer Exclusive can i offer this of my Strange Energy Orb Professional Killstreak King of the Jungle Minigun (Field-Tested)
    infamie | piratehideout.pw: I'm not interested in skins.
    ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: what do you want me to offer how about pure keys?
    vendredi 27 avril 2018
    15:54 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: I dunno,send me an offer ?
    15:54 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: ok\
    15:55 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: Dead Presidents Killer Exclusive can i offer thisof my 32 pure keys its ok for you?
    15:55 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Yeah sure,send me a trade offer.
    15:55 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: I'll concider it.
    15:55 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: wait mat can ask ?
    15:55 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: \mate*
    15:55 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: ?
    15:56 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: before we trade can i have assurance of your items if its safe and clean to trade
    15:56 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: It's not duped,you can check the history on backpack.tf
    15:57 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: if you dont mind can we both go first for item checking by a valve official just to make sure if we really trading safe items here so we can have a safe trade?
    15:57 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: We can use a steamrep middleman sure ?
    15:57 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: I can contact one if you want.
    15:58 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: admin mate so that we can ask item checking and verify if we done we proceed our trade ok
    15:58 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Yeah sure.
    15:58 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: let me file some tickets to contact one of the valve official ok
    15:59 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Okay.
    15:59 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: i will message you then after i got a response by one of them can you hold up for a sec.ok
    15:59 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Okay
    16:00 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: ok thank you just wait for sec.
    16:06 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: So ?
    16:06 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: steam not yet response wait mate
    16:12 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: And now ?
    16:13 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: wait not response wait for sec. i call you if steam response ok
    16:17 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀ est actuellement En ligne.
    16:46 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Hello ?
    16:46 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: How about now ?
    16:47 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: steam not response yet just hold on mate i file a ticket ok i call you if i got response
    16:47 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Look dude it's been 1 hour,I'm removing you,I'm going to sell it to someone else.
    16:47 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: yes i got response now
    16:47 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: let me invite the official in our chat so we can ask for item checking ok
    vendredi 27 avril 2018
    16:48 - Votre chat avec ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀ est devenu un chat à plusieurs utilisateurs.
    16:48 - [ADM]Professor a rejoint le chat.
    16:48 - [ADM]Professor: Greetings!
    16:48 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Hello.
    16:48 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: hi sir
    16:49 - [ADM]Professor: Hello there! How may I assist and help both of you? Please state your purposes clearly.
    16:49 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: were here sir to ask for item checking so we can have both assurance that we really trading safe items here.
    16:49 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: He wants to buy my items and he needs to verify something.
    16:49 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: So how does this work out ?
    16:50 - [ADM]Professor: Do you agree with this matter Mr.infamie | piratehideout.pw?
    16:50 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Yeah sure,I just want to trade
    16:50 - [ADM]Professor: Kindly tell me what are the items that is involved in the trade so that I can note it all down. Both traders are required to respond.
    16:51 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: my 32 pure keys sir
    16:51 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Unusual Dead Presidents Killer Exclusive for 32 keys.
    16:52 - [ADM]Professor: Okay. I have noted the items involved in the trade. Just clarifying as I have to be strict here since your safety is my upmost priority.
    16:52 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: ok sir thank you
    16:53 - [ADM]Professor: I am going to check both of your items & offers using the "Checking Items Verifying" - The tool which has the privelege and access to Steam Verifying for getting your items verified also to gather informations about it.
    16:53 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: ok
    16:53 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Okay ?
    16:53 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Can you check his keys first ? I don't want to have fake pure.
    16:54 - [ADM]Professor: Your items will not leave and will not be taken from your inventory. Bare in mind that our Item Verifying cannot accept or decline any trade offers as it is not allowed.
    16:54 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: ok sir
    16:54 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Isn't there an alternative,I'm not confortable with sending my items to strangers like that.
    16:55 - [ADM]Professor: Its only for checking Mr.infamie | piratehideout.pw
    16:55 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Even if it is,I'm not too confortable with that idea.
    16:55 - [ADM]Professor: Dont worry your items well not leave or taken from your inventory.Understood
    16:55 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Can his keys be checked ?
    16:55 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: First ?
    16:56 - [ADM]Professor: Both items need to check at the same time.
    16:56 - [ADM]Professor: So it well be fair
    16:56 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: ok sir thank you
    16:56 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: That seems rather fishy.
    16:56 - [ADM]Professor: Just clarifying as I have to be strict here since your safety is my upmost priority.
    16:57 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Can't we have someone from steamrep ?
    16:57 - [ADM]Professor: As admin, I will be the one who will be providing and distributing the trades for you after I and our Verifying have done checked and verified the items involved in the trade.Do both traders agree & understand?
    16:57 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: What administration are you working for ?
    16:57 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: understand sir
    16:57 - [ADM]Professor: I been working in steam almost 14 years Mr.infamie | piratehideout.pw
    16:58 - [ADM]Professor: You can look in my profile.
    16:58 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: You don't have the Valve badge however ?
    16:58 - [ADM]Professor: I have a certificate
    16:58 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Yeah but every valve employee has a badge ?
    16:59 - [ADM]Professor: Let me proceed Mr.infamie | piratehideout.pw
    16:59 - [ADM]Professor: Dont be paraoid
    16:59 - [ADM]Professor: Okay so both traders are ready? If yes, Kindly turn on your Steam Mobile Authenticators to connect on Steam.
    16:59 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: I'm not paranoid,I just want to make sure that this is legit.
    16:59 - ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀: im on my mobile sir
    16:59 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Like,I get that you've gotten an unconfirmed report on steamrep ? And that you're impersonating people and pretending to be a steam admin but y'know,I still want to be sure this is legit,Isn't it ?
    17:00 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Especially tulip too,You're URL dosen't match up with the real deal.
    17:00 - [ADM]Professor: Yes this is legit
    17:00 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Explain this then ?
    17:00 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: http://steamrep.com/search?q=https://steamcommunity.com/id/CheckingItems105/
    17:01 - [ADM]Professor: Alright. Are you accusine me here.
    17:01 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: You're not even speaking english properly as a steam admin
    17:01 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Lmfao
    17:01 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Go delete your steam account.
    17:02 - [ADM]Professor: Dont force me to get locked and banned your accounts.
    17:02 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: LMAO
    17:02 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Aight whatever scammers,Please do so,This is just funny at this point.
    17:02 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: Tulip is a fakeass himself impersonating level ~100 high profile trader
    17:02 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: And you're pretending to be a steam admin
    17:02 - [ADM]Professor a quitté le chat.
    17:02 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: With fake ass certificate
    17:02 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: s
    17:02 - infamie | piratehideout.pw: LMFAO
    17:02 - Vous avez été expulsé du chat par ¸.•❀•.¸TULIP¸.❀.

Attached Files:

2. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Hello,

Thank you for the report.

Moving report to final review.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

• asd.png
      asd.png
      File size:
      571.1 KB
      Views:
  3. Lava

Lava Public Relations SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:46187366
    Hello,

Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Thank you for reporting this user.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.