1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198369946639 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Tad 2, Mar 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tad 2

Tad 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48668342
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198369946639

Victim profile: 76561198057602413

What happened? Description:
    This user met me on a trade server and was trying to sell a low tier craft hat (Das Maddendoktor #89) for my Unusual Taunt: High Five (Screaming Tiger effect). I ignored him and closed the trade. About 5 minutes later, he uses an alt account (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276981114) to get me to buy his item. This account then tells me that he will pay 72 Mann Co Supply Crate Keys if i get the Das Maddendoktor #89 for him. I then message the previous user that I will buy his low tier craft hat with my unusual (worth 39 - 43 keys). He then says okay. Next, I offer him a trade of my Unusual for his Low tier craft hat. He declines it and says that he would be losing a lot, so he told me to add in 9 keys. I then add in 9 keys. After the trade is done, i tell his alt account that i have acquired the Das Maddendoktor #89. I then invite him to a trade and he puts in 72 keys while i put in the Das Maddendoktor #89. But he cancels the trade after he hits the ready button. I then look at the steam chat i have with him, it says that he is now away. I click on his profile and i see that it has switched to private, changed name and profile and that he has blocked me. It was at that moment, i realized that i got scammed.
    The name of the scammer is currently "I Make Money, Its Nothing." He has been banned from bp.tf for the same reason. He also scammed someone else, that person tried to trade his item back but 'I Make Money' accused me of having the item. The person then added me and told me about his story of scam by "I Make Money.'​

Provide Evidence:
    This user met me on a trade server and was trying to sell a low tier craft hat (Das Maddendoktor #89) for my Unusual Taunt: High Five (Screaming Tiger effect). I ignored him and closed the trade. About 5 minutes later, he uses an alt account (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276981114) to get me to buy his item. This account then tells me that he will pay 72 Mann Co Supply Crate Keys if i get the Das Maddendoktor #89 for him. I then message the previous user that I will buy his low tier craft hat with my unusual (worth 39 - 43 keys). He then says okay. Next, I offer him a trade of my Unusual for his Low tier craft hat. He declines it and says that he would be losing a lot, so he told me to add in 9 keys. I then add in 9 keys. After the trade is done, i tell his alt account that i have acquired the Das Maddendoktor #89. I then invite him to a trade and he puts in 72 keys while i put in the Das Maddendoktor #89. But he cancels the trade after he hits the ready button. I then look at the steam chat i have with him, it says that he is now away. I click on his profile and i see that it has switched to private, changed name and profile and that he has blocked me. It was at that moment, i realized that i got scammed.
    The name of the scammer is currently "I Make Money, Its Nothing." He has been banned from bp.tf for the same reason. He also scammed someone else, that person tried to trade his item back but 'I Make Money' accused me of having the item. The person then added me and told me about his story of scam by "I Make Money.'​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Tad 2 Always give FULL SR profile blocks - and you really need to learn to do proper screenshots.. read the guide in my signature.
    | steamname: Yeet
    | steam3ID: [U:1:316715386]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:158357693
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198276981114
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198276981114

Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.
  3. Tad 2

Tad 2 New User

Steam:
    The user Yeet didn't trade me, he was just he partner to convince me to buy his Das Maddendoktor #89 with my Unusual High Five Taunt and 9 keys.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Tad 2 Try again on the screenshot - that isn't full screen you cut off the task bar at the bottom.
  5. Tad 2

Tad 2 New User

Steam:
    Alright

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Tad 2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.