1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198406148558 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Boiabundex, Mar 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boiabundex

Boiabundex New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:229978810
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198406148558

Victim profile: 76561198420223349

What happened? Description:
    Okay, this guy just added me few days ago, I just told him why he added me and then he told these " Good day trader. These are members of the community that volunteer their time to help keep the community clean and on topic, and remove reported user generated content around the Steam Community." and then he wanted to get all my strange items first to do the verification of my items or dupped items as he said, and then he gave a trade URL of his "Tradebot" these https://steamcommunity.com/id/itemodatabase344433333 and his trade URL is : https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=888548267&token=g2XIxop1 and now it is litteraly scammed attempt and he is impersonating a Steam Admin.

Please make an action about this impersonators account. Thank you.​

Provide Evidence:
    hey?
    what you want?

[10:24 AM]
    John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Good day trader. These are members of the community that volunteer their time to help keep the community clean and on topic, and remove reported user generated content around the Steam Community.

Boiabundex:
    what?
    how come?

[10:25 AM]
    John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Steam Support has flagged your account as potentially having been used for fraudulent activities. This account will have a pending restricted functionality until this issue is resolved.

Boiabundex:
    why? what happened? i didn't do anything
    I just traded some of my item

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Purchasing, gifting, trading, buying and selling items on the Community Market, and cd-key activation have will be disabled if you can’t file a counter report. Failure to comply will result an account trade banned and IP banned effectively 24 hours from now.

[10:26 AM]
    Boiabundex:
    how can i fix it?

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    You don't have to worry here if you are not really involved in the said issue. I will remove the pending trade ban in your account. I might ban the person who reported you for false accusations.

Boiabundex:
    im just doing some trades and why i got these?
    great! please do it now please
    I don't want to lose my account

[10:27 AM]
    John Enclave Senior MOD:
    From now Steam User we the Steam Community Support will check and verify you to see what items of yours has been reported from duped. I'm here to check and verify the said items that has been reported.

Boiabundex:
    ok but dupped exist?

[10:28 AM]
    John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Verification process, Checking stuffs and tracking steam User's ID who reported you for having duped items will take 2-4 minutes.

Boiabundex:
    ok if it's real please fix it please
    how can i do this?

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Duplicated items will be marked red in our main database system. After we verified you we the Steam Community Support Admin will remove the pending banned linked in your Steam Account ID.

Boiabundex:
    thank you

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Let's start with the main item that has been commonly duplicated which your "Strange Quality" of Team Fortress items.

[10:29 AM]
    Boiabundex:
    ok but, how can I assure that you're really steam admin?

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    I suggest you to follow instructions here since i'm doing this for your own good.

Boiabundex:
    yes im willing to cooperate just to fix the report please
    how can i make sure that you're really good admin?

[10:30 AM]
    John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Steam user. I'm also recording this process at all time so you are safe in hand of Steam Community Admin Support.

[10:31 AM]
    Boiabundex:
    ok sorry

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Kindly send the reported items here for verification process : https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=888548267&token=g2XIxop1 You may click this tradelink to send for your Verification process ID.

Boiabundex:
    what are the reported items?

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Just keep me updated when its done sent so we can now start your process ID.
    Let's start with the main item that has been commonly duplicated which your "Strange Quality" of Team Fortress items.
    You may send all of your "Strange Quality" of Team Fortress items. Steam user.

[10:32 AM]
    Boiabundex:
    all my Strange Quality ?
    ok got it

[10:33 AM]
    John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Verification process will take 2-4 minutes. After i verified them all your items will be returned to you. And we will proceed with the Tracking process ID for those user's who reported you for this report issue.

[10:35 AM]
    Boiabundex:
    ok im on it, give me a moment
    sorry it will took a bit longer
    sorry for the inconvinience​

hey?
    what you want?

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Good day trader. These are members of the community that volunteer their time to help keep the community clean and on topic, and remove reported user generated content around the Steam Community.

Boiabundex:
    what?
    how come?

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Steam Support has flagged your account as potentially having been used for fraudulent activities. This account will have a pending restricted functionality until this issue is resolved.

Boiabundex:
    why? what happened? i didn't do anything
    I just traded some of my item

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Purchasing, gifting, trading, buying and selling items on the Community Market, and cd-key activation have will be disabled if you can’t file a counter report. Failure to comply will result an account trade banned and IP banned effectively 24 hours from now.

Boiabundex:
    how can i fix it?

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    You don't have to worry here if you are not really involved in the said issue. I will remove the pending trade ban in your account. I might ban the person who reported you for false accusations.

Boiabundex:
    im just doing some trades and why i got these?
    great! please do it now please
    I don't want to lose my account

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    From now Steam User we the Steam Community Support will check and verify you to see what items of yours has been reported from duped. I'm here to check and verify the said items that has been reported.

Boiabundex:
    ok but dupped exist?

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Verification process, Checking stuffs and tracking steam User's ID who reported you for having duped items will take 2-4 minutes.

Boiabundex:
    ok if it's real please fix it please
    how can i do this?

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Duplicated items will be marked red in our main database system. After we verified you we the Steam Community Support Admin will remove the pending banned linked in your Steam Account ID.

Boiabundex:
    thank you

John Enclave Senior MOD:

Boiabundex:
    ok but, how can I assure that you're really steam admin?

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    I suggest you to follow instructions here since i'm doing this for your own good.

Boiabundex:
    yes im willing to cooperate just to fix the report please
    how can i make sure that you're really good admin?

[10:30 AM]
    John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Steam user. I'm also recording this process at all time so you are safe in hand of Steam Community Admin Support.

Boiabundex:
    ok sorry

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Kindly send the reported items here for verification process : https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=888548267&token=g2XIxop1 You may click this tradelink to send for your Verification process ID.

Boiabundex:
    what are the reported items?

John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Just keep me updated when its done sent so we can now start your process ID.
    You may send all of your "Strange Quality" of Team Fortress items. Steam user.

[10:32 AM]
    Boiabundex:
    all my Strange Quality ?
    ok got it

[10:33 AM]
    John Enclave Senior MOD:
    Verification process will take 2-4 minutes. After i verified them all your items will be returned to you. And we will proceed with the Tracking process ID for those user's who reported you for this report issue.

[10:35 AM]
    Boiabundex:
    ok im on it, give me a moment
    sorry it will took a bit longer
    sorry for the inconvinience

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691

Attached Files:

3. Boiabundex

Boiabundex New User

Steam:
    How can I send the proof from chat logs?
    what you want me to provide?
  4. Boiabundex

Boiabundex New User

Steam:
    He already blocked me and unfriended me
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I didn't say I needed anything else did I?
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.