1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198406360240 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by i just want to be happy, Jun 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i just want to be happy

i just want to be happy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:499301213
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198406360240

Victim profile: 76561198853820357

What happened? Description:
    This was a week ago. This dude offered me $300 worth of steam funds for my "Driver Gloves | King Snake (Well-worn)". My gloves were to tradable yet as my friend gifted to me a few days ago and we decided to wait for the offer. Back then, I didn't know this kind of method was a scam. This dude purchased the codes from http://www.g2a.com right in front of me while we were screen sharing on discord. He showed me the transaction date and time and the authenticity of g2a.com and made me send the trade offer. He ended up unfriending me on both steam and discord after receiving the item.
    That day, my house got a power cut so my wifi broke down. The discord chat history is when i was trying to reconnect to the call and having trouble with the connection.
    I can't really provide the steam chat as it was a week ago and he either blocked me or unfriended me. As you can see he literally unfriended or blocked me as he got the gloves. These gloves were actually gifted to me by my friend. However, it was a great amount of money to me to lose. Thank you for taking your time to review this report. I'd be grateful if he got banned so that he won't be able to scam other people.
    The circled item in his inventory is the gloves.
    The very last two screenshot are the transaction between my friend and i when he gifted me the gloves and his profile but he got false banned by overwatch and got vac banned.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.