1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198426232489 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zeltarules, Jan 19, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zeltarules

Zeltarules New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68439647
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198426232489

Victim profile: 76561198097145022

What happened? Description:
    This person had sent me a friend request on steam a long time ago and I finally accepted it. I wish I hadn't. He told me that he was a very rich person who had done multiple trades with other people buying skins in multiple games worth a very large amount of money. He showed me his paypal/bitcoin etc and trade history. I added him on discord and we agreed to go through 2 trades for a total of $2200 ($1,100 each). He told me he had a lot to lose as his steam acc was over level 350 and had a lot of valuables on it, so I agreed to go first because he had more to lose. And he scammed me, live on stream on everything. Here's a video of the events, no audio idk why but yeah. He told me to add another steam account (this account I'm reporting is the one he told me to add) and it had a clear steamrep so I figured ok, he was sharing screen and streaming on twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/dagendzra) so I figured he was legit. I traded him the items and he muted his mic and left call then told me that he could not talk anymore and had to mute his mic cause he had some things to say.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but you clearly took the formal agreement outside of steam chat which makes this report unacceptable.
    We do not review discord evidence - you are reporting a STEAM user not a discord user.
    Please do not submit reports here without complete/proper evidence that being the entire formal agreement stated in steam raw chat boxes.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.