1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198444945688 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by jakob 2, Feb 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jakob 2

jakob 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:155563447
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198444945688

Victim profile: 76561198190411163

What happened? Description:
    The victim is my brother. He recently got a AWP | Fade Factory New for CSGO from a control collection case and wanted to sell it. The accused reached out to him and said he'd pay him for the item. A steam trade was initiated and a screenshot of a receipt was shared showing the amount of money was being sent to the victims account. After two days of no money showing up in the victims account, my brother reached out to the accused asking what the problem was. He said it must've been something to do with the company that converts currencies during a transaction (since this was an international transaction). Another couple days passed and still no money. My brother has continued to reach out to him about the transaction but kept biding his time to allow for the trade hold on the item to pass which would allow them to transfer it to a separate account. The accused seems to also have conducted scamming recently since some items in his inventory have a trade hold that will end sooner than the item my brother traded over. Furthermore, the accused steam profile comments indicate steamrep fraud, as there are multiple comments of accounts +repping his account between 21 Mar 2019 - 22 Mar 2019.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    We don't review 3rd party reports- appears this may have been reported against the wrong user as well and I believe the proper report was already declined as will this one be.
    Please do not submit reports for others and make sure you do it properly to ensure the correct user is reported.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.