1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198822915542 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by poopsock, Feb 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poopsock

poopsock New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:418594297
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198822915542

Victim profile: 76561198797454323

What happened? Description:
    Hello, i was browsing on csgoempire and i found that someone had listed a souvenir desert eagle hand canon. I was very interested so i added the person and asked if i could trade my flip knife crimson web for his deagle. In the begin he was kind of hesitant probably because he just wanted to put the deagle on the site and lose his money by gambling. After an hour or so he accepted the trade i sent him but he scraped the stickers. Not by a whole lot (maybe 1 or 2 scrapes on every sticker) but it decreases the value of the skin by alot. Please take a look at the screenshots below. He claimed that i commited fraud and that the skin was worth 165 and not 175. So i offered him another 10 euro skin, he did not seem interested and accepted the trade offer after scraping his skin. After i told him that the deagle was scraped his profile went private and he blocked me.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    picture from floatdb of the deagle before the trade

[​IMG]
    picture from floatdb of the deagle after the trade
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Above is my chat history with him
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2021
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you have no acceptable evidence or not enough to review here - we require FULL screenshots they also must be hosted to the report not 3rd party hosting locations.
    Please do not submit reports here without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.

Lastly SR doesn't get involved with pricing/value disputes - always ensure you are trading what you are sure you want.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.