1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198878660765 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by RoboOrSomething, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoboOrSomething

RoboOrSomething New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83448516
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561198878660765

Victim profile: 76561198127162761

What happened? Description:
    He attempted to impersonate a moderator in order to scare me. The person who originally sent me their way told me they accidentally "reported me for duping items" (which was a steam friend whom I hadn't actually talked to in about 3 years, the one named Swift the Shapeshifter.) and then gave me the profile of the "moderator" in question. The moderator then sent me a copy-paste scammer thing, which i found by doing a quick google search on "steam being banned for duped items". Basically afterwards the false moderator basically just gave me a bunch of threats to delete my account without actually giving me any way to disprove the claims or fix the problem. After I called him out for not being on the moderator list both of them unfriended me.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @RoboOrSomething This is NOT the first user you were involved with - that is who you should report, not this user.
    You report the FIRST user that started the event. I need to know who that user is asap! ID64 or SR profile block.

Attached Files:

• sr.jpg
      sr.jpg
      File size:
      208.6 KB
      Views:
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Accepting as is - you clearly abandoned this report.
    Please do not submit reports here if you have no intentions on keeping up with them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.