1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198928587044 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Bulbasuer, Apr 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bulbasuer

Bulbasuer New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:67946197
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198928587044

Victim profile: 76561198096158123

What happened? Description:
    He offered me a Strange Festivized Scattergun and Rocket Launcher, after offering it he asked me how much they are worth. Naturally I go to his backpack.tf to check the prices, he had made his inventory private after loading a Strange Festive Rocket Launcher and Scattergun (which are worth much more than the Festivized ones). So I said they were worth around 15k and 10k. He wanted to trade them. After that the trade times out so I don't have that evidence. He did not want to check the prices on the Community Market but he did say that the scattergun is worth 35usd and the rocket was 25usd on bp.tf.

He was defenitely trying to scam people, but he made it so it looks like he doesn't know the value. Therefore it looks like he does not try to scam.

Unless there is a bug in bp.tf which displays Festivized items instead of Festive items, I believe he is scamming.​

Provide Evidence:
    I was limited when taking screenschots because the trade timed out a couple of times.

View attachment 710118 View attachment 710121 View attachment 710122 View attachment 710123 View attachment 710124

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry SR does not get involved in value/pricing disputes regardless of what a site suggests something is valued.
    If you do not like the deal then walk way from it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.