1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198963996444 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Broski., Jun 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broski.

Broski. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:49853628
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198963996444

Victim profile: 76561198059972985

What happened? Description:
    I let my little cousin use my account (Yes I should have been more careful) He met a scammer claiming to be able to give you any item from TF2 Unusuals, austrailiums everything, He runs you through a process of watching a video on how it works, and sends you a trade offer that targets all your Valuable items, once the trade is done, you open up TF2 and should have the requested items, and your own items back, but he just runs with your items, I have lost my entire inventory due to this, just look at his profile and you can see it is a huge scam​

Provide Evidence:

Sadly I could not find chat logs, but you can see in th screen shots his advertisements and all that jazz, and my inve traded

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2019
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Broski. Never let someone else use your account.

I need the following:
    Please provide a full screen shot of your Trade Inventory History (thru a computer not mobile) showing for sure the trade in question(NOT TRADE OFFER!!)- open this with a web browser, move your mouse over the users name in question so it shows up the hypertext popup URL at the bottom of the screen - take the screen shot DO NOT edit it in anyway and upload.

Attached Files:

3. Broski.

Broski. New User

Steam:
    All of those 4 screenshots was the trade history, this isnt the offer ,thats screenshots of the trade itself
  4. Broski.

Broski. New User

Steam:
    Here is a screenshot with the pop up

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2019
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Thanks, will review again soon - nothing else needed at this time and there is no need to post anything more.
    Feel free to review what you have provided and take the time to see what things you can do to prevent running into users like this in the future.
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Accused has been community banned/deleted - nothing more we can do here.
    Archiving.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.