1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198997075028 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by KL6NZPNK, Dec 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KL6NZPNK

KL6NZPNK New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:202117744
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198997075028

Victim profile: 76561198364501217

What happened? Description:
    First, I don't speak English so well, sorry if I miss a word.
    I'm reporting this guy because he scammed me with a Cs:Go knife. He offers me $470 USD (A little bit less than I want to sell it) I won this knife from a youtube giveaway and I really love this knife and makes me very happy but since two weeks ago, I had a bad time with my family and I need the money in the moment (thanks God is everything ok right now).
    We try to do the payment for five days, beacuse I dont had PayPal account and the log in was hard to me. On the fifth day, I ask my godfather if I can use his PayPal account for doing the trade faster. And that day I called, we makes a deal and then I send the offer, he promise me that , he will pay the money on my godfather PayPal in 15 minutes. When I comeback to the computer, he blocked me from discord, instagram and Steam obviuosly. I take a few screenshot from that chat after he blocked me and I upload it to a Mega folder.

https://mega.nz/folder/mjgUwBgb#A-I29uqVc3xZwZcn1Wy2Rw

Thanks for reviewing the evidence. I will also be reporting this criminal to the police and pursue justice.

PS to the scammer reading this. What kind of a low life scams kids?​

Provide Evidence:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry you have zero acceptable evidence of any scam here - nothing thru discord is acceptable only steam chat screenshots.
    You are reporting a STEAM user not a Discord user.
    Please do not submit reports her without proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided/showing suggests this user was or is guilty of any wrong doing per policy

Declined
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.