1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Accepted Report: 76561199004341638 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Venoms, Mar 17, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venoms

Venoms New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90555068
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199004341638

Victim profile: 76561198141375864

What happened? Description:
    This person contacted me on a newer account, I've previously done deals with this person where I would send Crypto for his CS skins. I've done deals for thousands of dollars with this person so I was not suspicious. I even had him message me on the account containing the skins with the USDT address to confirm it was still him. Once we agreed on a price I had sent USDT to him as we've previously done, which was in exchange for two knives he had owned at the time. Upon him receiving the USDT he complained he couldn't withdraw and needed ETH, which I also sent as he stated he would provide an AK-47 Slate to cover the cost of the ETH. Upon sending the ETH he had removed/blocked me on both his accounts cutting off all communications. The total loss was around ~$850, but I learned a very valuable lesson as this was someone I had previously trusted and I didn't expect him to scam me for such little money when we've done much larger deals with no problem.

The account "Add me for discussion" is the account which contained the Bowie & Bayonet Doppler Phase 3 knives we had made the deal regarding. The account he mainly communicated with me on was "Skaaq" which didn't contain many skins at the time and is private. It was evident beyond a reasonable doubt that he maintained control of both accounts as when I requested he send the USDT address on the "Add me for discussion" account as verification it was still his he did so with no hesitation. The info for the "Skaaq" account can be found below.

(New steam name at time of writing is "Skaaq" but isn't updating on steamrep)
    | steamname: MERCURY
    | steam3ID: [U:1:1044075910]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:522037955
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199004341638
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Sutnice1
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561199004341638

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2024
  2. Venoms

Venoms New User

Steam:
    Additional Screenshots.

Attached Files:

3. Venoms

Venoms New User

Steam:
    Last Screenshot.

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What account was this? Where is the screenshot of you getting a message from that account?
    What was the ETH address you were given to send the funds to? Screenshot FULL of the history of that transaction showing you sending those funds AND I need FULL screenshot of all trade history for the last
    5 days till now thru steam client -make sure client URL is enabled do not edit/crop any screenshots..no more mobile. These new must all be PC screenshots.
  5. Venoms

Venoms New User

Steam:
    It was the account below on which he messaged me the USDT address. It's the very first attached screenshot in the original post. He initially provided this USDT address on both accounts: TEx5RYeYncRTyuzu5TVhcCiKSzaSY64UCn , however this is TRC-20 not ERC-20 as I noted in the chat messages. He then provided an ERC-20 USDT address which I sent the USDT to and later the ETH to, that address is: 0x64a4E5213E6C8E20616F86C2d0F536dAC666C415 , and can be seen originally in IMG_0294. I've attached both Trade History and Sent Offer History. Sent Offer History / Incoming Offer History is still broken and hasn't worked since the steam UI overhaul/update last year, so even though it says "Sent Offer History (8)" nothing displays. My Trade History is unrelated as I wasn't scammed out of items and those are separate sales/trades, though I've attached it regardless.
    | steamname: Add me for discussion
    | steam3ID: [U:1:1512566169]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:756283084
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199472831897
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/4114149797979971313
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561199472831897

I wasn't able to open the steam chat on desktop version which is why I attached mobile screenshots. I've researched quite a bit and the only way I found to find older chat logs is through accountdata/GetFriendMessagesLog on the browser version. I can provide any additional proof needed or if you have any other methods on how to recover the logs I would gladly oblige. However I've attached screenshots where I've hovered over the names to display the URL's of the accounts messaging back and forth in the bottom left, and him sending the initial TRC-20 address on the "Add me for discussion" account as requested.

Attached Files:

6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Ok will look at this again in due time - no need to reply again unless requested. There is no timeline on this also
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.