1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199019491707 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Daniel Boone, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54503553
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199019491707

Victim profile: 76561198069272835

What happened? Description:
    quick switch trade scam, stole my falchion Knife Slaugther - Current ID: 18166872550. Is it possible to revert scammer trade like that?​

Provide Evidence:
    When sending a trade to a friend, the proposal was canceled and replaced by another one with the same user name and photo. What made me accept the trade. After sending my friend he reported that he had not received the trade so I realized that I was stolen. I have monitored and this user has changed name and photo frequently.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    What friend? What was the trade for?
  3. Daniel Boone

Daniel Boone New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54503553
    I was selling my skin to a friend. I made the trade for the right person. Immediately this trade was canceled and another one was created with the same user name and photo. So I accepted. Only after my friend said he had not received the trade, did I check my trading history and realize that I had fallen into a cheat. At least I wanted to ban this user because I have been following him and he has received more skins in his inventory, they were probably also stolen.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Why were you trading with your friend? Did someone else say to do that? I don't understand the entire situation...doesn't make any sense.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    24hours to follow up or I will Decline report.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Declined - Lack of evidence and failure to follow up - do not submit reports here without proper evidence or without any intent to keep up with them.
    Doing so in the future may result in you no longer being able to submit reports here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.