1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561199022823274 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by HatsuneMiku, Apr 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HatsuneMiku

HatsuneMiku New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:456248664
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561199022823274

Victim profile: 76561198872763057

What happened? Description:
    The accused showed interest in my item. When asked for a tradeurl, he refused to give unless I called him on discord. This made me suspicious as the tradeurl is the basic information required for a trade. He then requested that I put up a sell order on bitskins for him. He claimed to be selling them for money and needed to check. When I declined and asked him to send me his tradeurl, he stopped talking to me. Another similar incident happened when another user OneTapTwoTap, said the exact same thing. Both these users have very high steam levels making them seem legitimate but are actually scammers.​

Provide Evidence:
    I will be uploading a word document of the screenshots taken of the chat and the steam profile as well as discord profile. The accused deleted me as a friend after his failed attempt to scam me of my knife.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    All evidence must be uploaded one by one as image screenshots - please do so on next reply.
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please follow up in next 48hours
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Declined for lack of followup and proper evidence.
    Please do not submit reports here if you do not host evidence properly and do not keep up with them.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.