1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561199046655994 - ([None] No items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ÐαЯκ, Feb 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ÐαЯκ

ÐαЯκ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:85749875
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [None] No items

Accused profile: 76561199046655994

Victim profile: 76561198131765478

What happened? Description:
    Laidicel commented on my latest game screenshot telling me to add me as soon as possible claiming he is not bot and not a about trading. So I did add him. After waiting for hours him to respond to my invitation, he messaged me claiming that after uploading his item on the steam community market, someone using my name and my profile picture took his item without paying Laidicel $634. He then claimed he accidentally reported me instead of the impersonating thief of "illegal purchase" so I had to transfer me to a steam moderator called "Lesmoore" (who is actually just Laidicel) on discord to appeal the "pending ban". The appealing process is actually an attempt to hijack my steam account. Because I know this, I pretended to get along until I uploaded the screenshot of my purchase history showing my profile name instead of my login name (thanks to augmented steam chrome extension). In response, he became frustrated at me for wasting time, thanking me and wishing me a good day. I replied that I knew he was a scammer. Afterward he changed his polite and formal tone to just insulting me with disability slurs and then blocked me on discord and steam.​

Provide Evidence:
    Comment on my Half-Life: Source screenshot.

Steam chat messages.​

[18:36]
    :
    thank you for noticing,
    sorry about the comment, i really want to ask you something,

[18:37]
    ÐαЯκ:
    go ahead

:
    did you bought something on the market recently ?

ÐαЯκ:
    nope

[18:38]
    :
    oh okay, cause i posted an item on the market and someone bought it and i did not receive the money worth 634$ from the buyer and he has the same picture and name of your steam profile and i am not sure if he was just impersonating your account

ÐαЯκ:
    i see

:
    so i just directly massive reported your account for doing illegal purchase instead of someone else and the steam support said that your account will be suspended if there is no action :/

ÐαЯκ:
    i see

:
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....604/2DF80778ECEC8A8C3CA2FFDBD3469D470230E09C/

[18:39]
    ÐαЯκ:
    i see

[18:40]
    :
    they sent me an email about the ticket I filed.

ÐαЯκ:
    i see

:
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....859/1B8D1D803F533BE9E1D4736F448CB9F183DEE5D9/

ÐαЯκ:
    i see

[18:41]
    :
    just clarify to them that you are not liable of the report that i accidentally made

[18:41]
    ÐαЯκ:
    i see
    Why isn't he active like it says on your email?
    Wow he responded seconds after I sent a message

[18:54]
    ÐαЯκ:
    to you I mean.

[19:08]
    ÐαЯκ:
    he blocked me that means im going to get suspended :(((
    oh

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Unfortunately, SteamRep does not accept reports dealing with hijacking/phishing/hacking -Due to current Investigative Policy
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/
    This includes anything to do with API key requests, wrong or misspelled URL's and sites requesting logins of any type in attempts to steal your credentials.
    These are phishing/hijacking attempts and are not to be reported to SteamRep!
    This was clearly noted to you BEFORE You sent to submit the report - please do not ignore our policies/notifications that are there to read before submission.

You can report the user to Valve instead
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
    ÐαЯκ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.